• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Mate I thought you had thought it through and started to mellow and come round. But no you are just an anti winding us up. Constantly fecking thread after thread where is the pleasure in that unless you an anti. You ether a first cast prick or a anti own up.

Cheers Arry

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

For one I'm not anti. I can kill.  But only when I will     I am a hunting man   in the rightfull manner. This is brexit  and its full of shit. That's my shit   smell it. I smells yours....  I'm a hinting man always have been. As for politics  it's made of shit so it deserves shit. Eat of your bread of life.  Brexit bread   shit bread... Made of shit and nothing else... 

Full of shit. A ferret that no good on the first season too young to hunt but old enough to breed what a load of shit. Guys on this site have forgotten more than you ever know you shit stirring twat.

Cheers Arry

10 minutes ago, Our team said:

Well said I admire your wits and whys of texting. But not in fields.. Yet. To behold.. As I've said many times I started last Yr with a young team. And unproven    this yr maybe different. Let's just settle down and wait  see what happens perhaps....  If you rush the bull rush  they will rush you..  

CRAP in your dreams

Cheers Arry

Look mate I don't want to be down on you or any body else. It's you that making you the target not me. I've been around a long time, I'm not proud I've learnt off this site, it's great in my view I'm old school but thing have moved on. The internet has made it easy to find info out, never seen a computer till I worked in a factory about 20 years ago 250 mb hard drives. There is more in a phone now probably in postage stamp. The pool of knowledge old and new is fantastic anybody that cannot accept this is blind. Just be  more open you can learn from this guys could be your friend if you let them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems the Labour Party are starting to show their real colours become a remain party. Traitors to the common man, another anti Democratic Party.

I can just imagine it now Corbyn and Abbott leading the Labour Party followers in a long line singing the Hokey Cokey  "In out in out".

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Arry said:

Seems the Labour Party are starting to show their real colours become a remain party. Traitors to the common man, another anti Democratic Party.

I can just imagine it now Corbyn and Abbott leading the Labour Party followers in a long line singing the Hokey Cokey  "In out in out".

Cheers Arry

See this is where Corbyn if true to himself will try n join the brexit party, because he was a staunch leaver himself, and just shows that the Labour Party are run by lefty pro remain business leaders not the unions which are the working class people as they mainly voted leave. I hope borris does the job and gets us out to f u c k

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

See this is where Corbyn if true to himself will try n join the brexit party, because he was a staunch leaver himself, and just shows that the Labour Party are run by lefty pro remain business leaders not the unions which are the working class people as they mainly voted leave. I hope borris does the job and gets us out to f u c k

Hope borris kicks the fuckers into shape... but last thing on earth I want is that skanky weasel joining the Brexit crew!!

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, si brown said:

Hope borris kicks the fuckers into shape... but last thing on earth I want is that skanky weasel joining the Brexit crew!!

Hope for the same Si. Hope he puts a team (squad) of hard liners like Rabb and Davidson and few other that can all go together and kick some ass. Instead of old May trying to do it herself and folding.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

But now that useless John major is threatening to go to court and demand a judicial review. Someone should give him a bar of exlax. Forcibly ???.   That would give him something else to think about. And keep him fully occupied wipping his rear and keeping him close to the pan.

14 minutes ago, Meece said:

But now that useless John major is threatening to go to court and demand a judicial review. Someone should give him a bar of exlax. Forcibly ???.   That would give him something else to think about. And keep him fully occupied wipping his rear and keeping him close to the pan.

F u c k John major he’s a dead looking wanker anyway, last time anybody took notice it that thing was during spitting image, and if he takes borris to court then we should push to have the treason act brought back and hang the lot