• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Labour's Tom Watson come out saying Labour should be pro EU. True colours being shown the anti democratic b*****ds. 

Cheers Arry

What a clown that idiot is he thinks labour could win a GE without the support of the north who ordinary working class folk voted for Brexit.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What a clown that idiot is he thinks labour could win a GE without the support of the north who ordinary working class folk voted for Brexit.

This I can't under stand to desert your voters and still think you have their support.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

The thing is Watson and his cronies in the tooting popular front cant see anything past inner London , I think if a general election comes both main parties are in for a serious wake up call

Had to laugh last night when asked why Boris wasn't at the debebt RJM said he's busy packing his bags and getting ready to move into no 10 ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Listening to the msm, they are all trying to victim assassinate Boris. On radio 5 live today that Emma Bird was going on about how many kids Boris has. Knowing full well he's had a few affairs with various women, she tried her hardest to shine him in a piss poor light. Also she mentioned about one of his mates wanted a certain journalists address to go knock f**k out of him which Boris duly gave him lol 

The left doing there best to get a remainer into No 10, can't talk highly enough of that Rory bloke ffs ?

6 minutes ago, Our team said:

Why am I. Look at your arguments your self worth yoyr reason. Is that better than any others???  That's what I'm saying. Listen too yourself sometimes.  Do you all Realy think that your words are better than anyone else's. We all have views up on this worlds. God forbid of we don't.. 

You tit head you go round this site fecking thread after thread you are just a knob can't be bother with you most of the the time. But do know I like this site and I can't be doing with tossers like you. I think I held up a olive branch to you when I thought you were getting more sensible  but you just reverted into a prick again. All I can Say to you is lay off the sauce. And christ I have been there , with good  reason.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1