11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, that makes the assumption that they have wanted to broker a deal and personally, I don’t think they did.

Imho, the last 3 years have only been about how they can usurp the vote......basically, how can they f**k people over into staying with the least back lash.

I have said it from the word go, they were never going to let you out.......it’s only ever been about how to f**k you.

I think it also depends on people's expectations of Brexit.... some the whole drive is hard borders, no immigrants etc etc...

For me it was control of immigration, the world has thrived on immigration for hundreds of years, the mass immigration over the past 10 years or so needs severe vetting, as we are an island that should be easy enough... to turn around to Europe and say we won't take any just won't wash...

But equally important is our trade deals, I really don't understand how free trade deals (both ways) can not be set up as it suits all parties, we are a f***ing great economic power in our own right...

The beauty as I saw it (perhaps naively) was we could broker our own deals worldwide, there are growing economy's across Africa, India, Brazil etc etc...British made products are still regarded top.of the tree...

We were in China (well Hong Kong looking in lol) setting something up, the key was to retain the British manufacturer stamp...our contacts out there were adamant about it....

I've now set a JV up in France with a partner over there because I'm sure a no deal Brexit would make getting our products into Europe a lot harder...so I may have to take some manufacturing to Europe.... be prepared and all that...but a bit of a nightmare because our political elite can't broker a deal that is good for British business, economy and it's people..

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I suppose it's easy yapping on here or down the pub, different story when your cocks on the block and no one likes you lol

Varadkar’s cock is always on or going round the block and the eu love him ? so long as  he’s bending over on all fours for the eu that’s all they had to derail Brexit  

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I've now set a JV up in France with a partner over there because I'm sure a no deal Brexit would make getting our products into Europe a lot harder...so I may have to take some manufacturing to Europe.... be prepared and all that...but a bit of a nightmare because our political elite can't broker a deal that is good for British business, economy and it's people..

And there you have it mate, simple as that......business always finds a way ;) 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I think it also depends on people's expectations of Brexit.... some the whole drive is hard borders, no immigrants etc etc...

For me it was control of immigration, the world has thrived on immigration for hundreds of years, the mass immigration over the past 10 years or so needs severe vetting, as we are an island that should be easy enough... to turn around to Europe and say we won't take any just won't wash...

But equally important is our trade deals, I really don't understand how free trade deals (both ways) can not be set up as it suits all parties, we are a f***ing great economic power in our own right...

The beauty as I saw it (perhaps naively) was we could broker our own deals worldwide, there are growing economy's across Africa, India, Brazil etc etc...British made products are still regarded top.of the tree...

We were in China (well Hong Kong looking in lol) setting something up, the key was to retain the British manufacturer stamp...our contacts out there were adamant about it....

I don't think it's just down to our political elite, you may find our friends across the water are doing everything in their power to scupper any deal put forward for no other purpose than to be fecking cuss awkward, they do not want us out, so why would they help us to leave?

No matter who takes over from May all they are doing is inheriting a poison chalice regarding this issue. 

• Like 2

It’s an “emperors new clothes” moment boys.......if one leaves and makes a go of it, everyone will except  the shit little countries and power trip is over.

Edited by WILF
8 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s an “emperors new clothes” moment boys.......if one leaves and makes a go of it, everyone will except  the shit little countries and power trip is over.

Might not be a bad thing Wilf, then all these countries sitting back and taking handouts and being propped up every couple of year will have to get their asses in gear and start to manage on their own

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, WILF said:

And there you have it mate, simple as that......business always finds a way ;) 

Of course it will mate... would rather keep everything manufacturing wise here though....

Mind you the French don't like us at the best of times so sticking a French flag on it and pocketing their money ain't such a bad thing lol

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, delswal said:

I don't think it's just down to our political elite, you may find our friends across the water are doing everything in their power to scupper any deal put forward for no other purpose than to be fecking cuss awkward, they do not want us out, so why would they help us to leave?

No matter who takes over from May all they are doing is inheriting a poison chalice regarding this issue. 

Of course they are, the amount we stick in every year they're bound to!

Hence solidarity in this country first behind a deal  and then tackle the European gangsters lol

8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Of course they are, the amount we stick in every year they're bound to!

Hence solidarity in this country first behind a deal  and then tackle the European gangsters lol

Feck a deal...............give em a dead line stick to it no matter what, after that no more £££££££"S goes over the water, then take it from there and see what happens 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, delswal said:

Feck a deal...............give em a dead line stick to it no matter what, after that no more £££££££"S goes over the water, then take it from there and see what happens 

That's where it's heading Del...and as my first post..f***ing mental that we can't get a deal through to suit this country... so it's no deal and start negotiations on trade etc from the outside...who do you think holds the whip.hand then??

Anyway none of us know what a no deal Brexit will bring...could be exciting times ahead.. 

The deal that should suit this country Kev is, we leave end of, as democratically decided. Like you say then we can start doing deals from the outside and to our advantage or at least a fair one 

• Like 2

U.K. never getting any deal

from the likes of barnier Verhofstadt tusk  macron and juniker ther rotten to the core with liberalism they hate us and trump you can’t deal with cnts esp in business so it was never going happen esp with Varadkar stuck up them , never in a million yrs could you deal with them cnts , you stake your deal and suffer the outcome but you can’t deal with them so fk  the eu 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 2

Personally think if we left with no deal the next day assorts of deals would done. You can't do a deal that you can't walk away from if it's no good, that crazy. They must have been laughing their socks off when Parliament vote to take no deal off the table.

Secondhand car dealers would love that scenario.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

The only way now is to leave with no deal to undo what May has thrown away. Once the EU realise that they will lose trade, fishing grounds, and have lorries full of perishable goods standing on the docks waiting for customs clearance they will soon push to continue what they have now.

Emporer Macron wants to exclude the UK from some EU projects. Fine. And when EDF come round to negotiating their power generating contracts with the UK government they can be told to take a running jump. There are others who will take up the contracts and they don't have to be inside the EU. Same with fishing grounds. The French fishermen in Normandy need access to UK waters. They can be held to ransom too.

The UK has been holding the best cards all along. The problem was that May hadn't a clue how to play as dirty as the EU have.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

would rather keep everything manufacturing wise here though....

I’m more your “get 8 year olds to make it in India for 25p a day” kind of guy ! Lol lol 

• Haha 1