25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's all jolly good, but even if they made nigel himself PM they would still have to get brexit through parliament, they would still have to get Labour etc to vote for it, which ain't going to happen. She was never the issue, parliament is. Destroying her over brexit is just bringing us one step closer to a corbyn government. 

She was on a hiding to nothing from day one, the big brexiteers (Boris) disappeared when it was time to stand up...now he's back.... Nigel Farage done a great job at pushing the Brexit process along, and is again ensuring the referendum vote for Brexit will not go without a fight.... good on him for upsetting the status quo....but at some point real politics are going to be needed, or should I say someone will need to steady the ship after whatever Brexit deal we get...who can do that?

Id hoped a deal with Europe wouldve been brokered which wouldve set the UK to trade freely world wide including Europe, I don't think a no deal looks good on the country personally.... if you can't get a deal with your closest neighbours, and long time allies how the f**k do you start new trade talks with the other countries??

A business person was required in this situation and uniting first the Conservative party behind a deal, the parliament...and then take it to Europe with the strength.of all parties behind it....

Yes she's made mistakes, but she's the fall guy in what has been.political one upmanship from day one, Corbyn and the others should hang their heads.... the country voted out and it was up to them to deliver the best deal.for the UK not an oppourtunity to further their political carreers....shouting for a General Election FFS....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Trouble with Theresa May is IMO she tried to do it all her self. There was always some thing shady about the way she pull the rug from under David Davidson and Dominic Raab both when they were Brexit minister. She took control her self and cut a crap deal, alway feel she was up to some thing or the EU told her to call the dogs off. Both Davidson and Raab had the EU rocking on their heels with a hard line approach.

Personally I would like to see Raab replace her.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Trouble with Theresa May is IMO she tried to do it all her self. There was always some thing shady about the way she pull the rug from under David Davidson and Dominic Raab both when they were Brexit minister. She took control her self and cut a crap deal, alway feel she was up to some thing or the EU told her to call the dogs off. Both Davidson and Raab had the EU rocking on their heels with a hard line approach.

Cheers Arry

The same Raab that leads the group 'conservatives against hunting' 

22 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's it then - she's off - roll on the 7th June :clapper:

Hopefully now we can get someone in there that actually voted for Brexit - this is a chance to really turn the tables on the EU ....... We could have Nige causing all sorts of head aches from the inside and, hopefully a prime minister that isn't scared to tell the tin pot dictators to go f**k themselves when they try taking the piss ?

No wonder we lost faith in May - standing sniveling outside No. 10 for the world to see, she's an embarrassment.

.......... Enjoy your taxpayer funded pension woman and, don't let the door hit your scrawny arse on the way out :thumbdown:

IMG_20190524_105502.jpg

7th June is when the leadership contest begins. She kindly told the Queen she would stay on as MP until a new leader was found. That won;t be till the end of July. Think what damage she could cause in the meantime.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's all jolly good, but even if they made nigel himself PM they would still have to get brexit through parliament, they would still have to get Labour etc to vote for it, which ain't going to happen. She was never the issue, parliament is. Destroying her over brexit is just bringing us one step closer to a corbyn government. 

A no-deal Brexit doesn't need parliamentary approval. It's the only scenario that doesn't. Letting the clock tick down till October 31st is probably the easiest way, but I'd prefer to be out sooner. 

Here’s a name I have said for years, Zac Goldsmith !

Trouble is you need 300 Zac Goldsmiths to put mainstream politics back in a sane path.

f**k May anyway, she a traitorous f***ing scumbag just like 600 of her mates.

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Here’s a name I have said for years, Zac Goldsmith !

Trouble is you need 300 Zac Goldsmiths to put mainstream politics back in a sane path.

f**k May anyway, she a traitorous f***ing scumbag just like 600 of her mates.

And Corbyn ? He's been in bed with more terrorists than Bin Ladens whores.

1 minute ago, delswal said:

And Corbyn ? He's been in bed with more terrorists than Bin Ladens whores.

I refer you to the “600” section of my comment :) 

1 hour ago, walshie said:

A no-deal Brexit doesn't need parliamentary approval. It's the only scenario that doesn't. Letting the clock tick down till October 31st is probably the easiest way, but I'd prefer to be out sooner. 

I think it's mental we can't broker a deal between 2 economies that need each other.... we should've held the whip hand to some degree, but the in house fighting plus a shit deal (who.knows what the deal was??)... put us back to basically begging the EU to give us time....only to get a no deal...mental!!

I know it don't wash on here, but I wanted out with a deal, a deal that was hard won and secured the easiest posdible trade routes in Europe (i know immigration was the big talking point and we need cintrolled monitored immigration, anyone shouting for zero immigration is in cuckoo land) I don't think a no deal Brexit is good for the country, we will eventually come out of it ok...we always do...but I think it'll take a while...I guess time will tell....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Your right mate, she was belligerent to the point of stupidity...but I don't think anyone wouldve got a deal through.... the only way in my simple brain.. would be get the Conservative party firmly on board first, then the majority of parliament and then go to Europe with full backing....as long as within every party the main drive was political ladder climbing, plus doing a deal with Europe first!! We were shafted... She f****d up...

Wrong person but as I remember there weren't many standing for PM when the dust settled...

Edited by NEWKID
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think it's mental we can't broker a deal between 2 economies that need each other.... we should've held the whip hand to some degree, but the in house fighting plus a shit deal (who.knows what the deal was??)... put us back to basically begging the EU to give us time....only to get a no deal...mental!!

I know it don't wash on here, but I wanted out with a deal, a deal that was hard won and secured the easiest posdible trade routes in Europe (i know immigration was the big talking point and we need cintrolled monitored immigration, anyone shouting for zero immigration is in cuckoo land) I don't think a no deal Brexit is good for the country, we will eventually come out of it ok...we always do...but I think it'll take a while...I guess time will tell....

Mate, that makes the assumption that they have wanted to broker a deal and personally, I don’t think they did.

Imho, the last 3 years have only been about how they can usurp the vote......basically, how can they f**k people over into staying with the least back lash.

I have said it from the word go, they were never going to let you out.......it’s only ever been about how to f**k you.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, that makes the assumption that they have wanted to broker a deal and personally, I don’t think they did.

Imho, the last 3 years have only been about how they can usurp the vote......basically, how can they f**k people over into staying with the least back lash.

I have said it from the word go, they were never going to let you out.......it’s only ever been about how to f**k you.

Probably right mate, who knows what goes on we can only guess and keep the conspiracy theories alive...

It's why a politician like Nigel Farage is so popular and so important at the moment, he is the only one keeping on the same path...and making them accountable at every time.. 

Love him or loathe him without him I think the democratic vote would be lost....