• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:09, Greyman said:

Mate now and then when I,m not busy and need a bit more exercise and some shilling I go and fill in at the local bin wagon depot, a few weeks back I done a 4am start in Bristol city centre a city I have lived in all my life and I was absolutely shocked and horrified at the homelessness, not just the usual junkie dossers in doorways but young girls my kids age in large groups sleeping in underpasses and subways also unbelievable were they all disappear to when the daytime people arrive it’s like two separate worlds, really really sad ✌️✌️

Sadly universal credit has a lot to do with the rise in homeless , not fit for purpose 

• Like 2

I note that no-one from KING NIGES dept has been invited onto question time tonight.  I wonder why that should be ?  Probably kiwis has some homo mate lined up to put a nationally  important point forward about the nasty bullies targeting him so that the organisers of a dog show have had to ask him not to show up. Question time used to be impartial ujt since Fiona bruce took over it seems to be fashioned after Jeremy Kile.

I don't agree. Various points of view and opinions were discussed reasonably equally.  Since Fiona bruce has been in the chair it is more like the Jeremy kile show. Instead of discussing various subjects with some structure it now seems to be more sensation based.

The eu’s walking talking penis guy verhofstad the helmet of Europe  he will go down in history  as one of a few eu drivers who  brought about the rise of anti immigration thoughts and anti eu beliefs if there was a cntbox of the decade  , a figure of not hate but genuine “ get fkd you eu slag “ then guy is ya man , guy you will reap what  you sow and boy karma is coming your way lol  you insipid piece of eu shit other than that he’s not a bad fella except he’s a Belgian poor cnt and they are feeling the Trojan horse and the slow take over by the good parasites of this world ask victor he knows the coo ca choo  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Funny how none of these clips ever get shown on the News media or quoted in the tabloids. Surely they are not bias.

Cheers Arry

thing is Arry... its not funny at all, I'm with you on this..its disgusting how ALL our media is focused on halting Brexit and throws light on stay 24/7

that's not to mention the horrific sh1t thats going on daily in our country that gets brushed under the carpet!!

my stepdad is a lib-dem to the core and remain, I show him stuff all the time and he's like why don't I know anything about this???

I tell him its because you only watch the news and that they dont want you to know what's really going on... I want to pick him up and give him a shake:censored:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, si brown said:

thing is Arry... its not funny at all, I'm with you on this..its disgusting how ALL our media is focused on halting Brexit and throws light on stay 24/7

that's not to mention the horrific sh1t thats going on daily in our country that gets brushed under the carpet!!

my stepdad is a lib-dem to the core and remain, I show him stuff all the time and he's like why don't I know anything about this???

I tell him its because you only watch the news and that they dont want you to know what's really going on... I want to pick him up and give him a shake:censored:

Was watching the news earlier Vince Cable walking around Gibraltar trying to drum up support for MEP's. Fertile grown there and say we should revoke article 50. I can't believe that man, want your to vote for them now but ignore your vote when it comes to the referendum. Beggars belief to take the piss out of democracy like that. I do so hope the public punish the b*****ds and do vote for the Brexit Party.

I'm sick of May's reply's when questioned of funding for schools. "We have put more money in than any body else". funding for hospitals We have put more money in etc etc". Funding for care or homeless "We have put more money in etc" she is like a bloody broken record.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2