Yesterday morning I saw a homeless bloke in a wheelchair living under Blackfriars bridge..........just saying !

Meanwhile, back in the land of government, they are spending £100k a pop on meaningless visits back and forth to Brussels to try and rob folks of their democracy.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Yesterday morning I saw a homeless bloke in a wheelchair living under Blackfriars bridge..........just saying !

Meanwhile, back in the land of government, they are spending £100k a pop on meaningless visits back and forth to Brussels to try and rob folks of their democracy.

Mate now and then when I,m not busy and need a bit more exercise and some shilling I go and fill in at the local bin wagon depot, a few weeks back I done a 4am start in Bristol city centre a city I have lived in all my life and I was absolutely shocked and horrified at the homelessness, not just the usual junkie dossers in doorways but young girls my kids age in large groups sleeping in underpasses and subways also unbelievable were they all disappear to when the daytime people arrive it’s like two separate worlds, really really sad ✌️✌️

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, kanny said:

Ahhh the sound of spontaneous  snowflake meltdown is music to my ears :laugh: terrifying ffs!   https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2019/05/21-thoughts-yougov-s-latest-terrifying-european-parliamentary-election

What a snivelling bag of shite, he,s even trying to take comfort from the fact that if he adds up all the different party,s who want to remains votes they might come close to the one Party that will deliver democracy, glad I,m not on any of that social media shite with all these twats about, 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, baker boy said:

The self proclaimed political "elite" couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery ? I hope nigel storms home he gets my vote :clapper:I voted out because this area is slowly becoming an overspill of warsaw or prague or Bucharest,i didn't vote out with clauses or conditions,i just voted out.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, mackem said:

The self proclaimed political "elite" couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery ? I hope nigel storms home he gets my vote :clapper:I voted out because this area is slowly becoming an overspill of warsaw or prague or Bucharest,i didn't vote out with clauses or conditions,i just voted out.

So did everybody else Mackem, but them voters where all stupid enough to believe that we live in a democratic society 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, delswal said:

So did everybody else Mackem, but them voters where all stupid enough to believe that we live in a democratic society 

"If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it" ....Mark Twain 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Wasn’t sure if anyone noticed that Corbyn Abbott and Blair are cnts which I know can be standard knowledge but the worst cnts are the Tory remainers  ?saying that the eu leaders along with the eu media are shit cnts but cnt of the yr is that no good arse bandit varadkar a true bum hole leaning slag ? I hope Nigel will be banging his bullet before the yr is done give him something to whinge about aside from that I see the first swallows of summer today 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I fired off email to the Green Party and the Libdems kept it polite saying how I can't give a vote to a party that does not respect the result of a vote. Makes my blood boil when they are on the box blatantly saying we as Parties stand for remaining, what right have they got call them selves a Political Party in a democratic country, and one has the hypocrisy to have Democrats in its name ffs. They haven't answered of course but all their shit pamphlets came through the door fired me up, did get one from the Brexit Party though so thats a plus.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I hope that picture is plastered all over British and European newspapers when the result of the EU elections is announced :yes: :laugh:

Corbin looks puzzled ? C'mon Nigel 

AABmmg9.jpg

• Like 1