• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

If he don’t I think it will be first time I’ll ever be embarrassed to be British, this is our chance to show them in charge an then waiting to take over that we mean business an things need to change an like o said either they will need to change big time or k reckon the momentum from a win for will carry forward an who knows what could happen, surely if nigel does what he says am wins then the leaders of both big party’s atleast have to step down? ?

Let's hope so about time the people are listened to.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2019 at 11:47, gnasher16 said:

Its only one example but an old acquaintance of mine from years ago is standing as a councillor for the For Britain Party local to me on May 2nd Julian Leppert.....they are a nationalist party making Brits a priority and groups/parties like this are around,just in small numbers...but starting to clear up after the massive car crash thats been created has to be small i genuinely think if enough people in enough areas got behind these groups on a local scale it would ultimately result in 1 group going in the same direction on a national scale.

Nationalist politics wont be pretty and its going to offend some....but i just cant see any other way.

http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/early-ukip-gains-as-voters-turn-against-main-parties/

There we go great day yesterday...that's what good old fashioned hard work,getting out knocking doors and talking to people gets you.....its a tiny step but its in the right direction for Nationalists everywhere.....maybe people are starting to open their eyes after all.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
On 12/04/2019 at 19:32, WILF said:

And yet the yellow vests seem to be the only European people out doing something real about getting kicked in the bollocks by the government?......wankers huh ? ;) 

Have a look at their list of demands, mate. They're all about wanting more people to pay an increased fair share. I can admire the civil disobedience but their demands will push even more people into France's surrounding countries.

• Like 1
On 18/04/2019 at 13:50, maxhardcore said:

As someone already posted ' what have they actually done this last 2 years in the last half a century to earn their overly inflated salary and expenses ???

Fixed that for you! :thumbs:

• Like 1
On 03/05/2019 at 17:10, gnasher16 said:

http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/early-ukip-gains-as-voters-turn-against-main-parties/

There we go great day yesterday...that's what good old fashioned hard work,getting out knocking doors and talking to people gets you.....its a tiny step but its in the right direction for Nationalists everywhere.....maybe people are starting to open their eyes after all.

Blimey, fair play.

Im surprised the press never crawled all over him if he is affiliated to those mate.

Especially given they also have a National Alliance symbol on their home page !

You wouldn’t class that area as a hot bed of nationalism so maybe something is cooking away under the surface?.......maybe I’m well wide of the mark about the state of our people, I certainly hope so.