It probably does me good to talk to lads like you King as quite often i forget that not everyone has the bitterness and strong feelings i have i guess i forget sometimes that for many folk this will be their first real brush with immigration and that feeling of being done down in your own area.....im not a big fan of Tommy Robinson but i do agree when he says things like people cant possibly know what these areas are like unless you grew up in them and had conflict with different ethnicities from a young and vulnerable age...if your of a certain character then you develop strong feelings and cant understand why others dont feel the same as you do....so apologies if it sounds like ive come on a bit strong folks i,ll take a back seat now.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Conservative and labour have for to long taken for granted that we will vote for them what ever bullshit they hand out to us, talking to local people who can't believe the stunt they have pulled over brexit have said they will never vote for either party again,my answer is if we don't vote for the smaller party's nothing will ever change.and all the MPs who voted against their constituents end up on the dole where they belong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How do ye get a list of independants am smaller groups that are in your area ? 

It will be out there somewhere mate, and if you support National parties they can then field candidates in any further elections.

At this moment in time, I think just voting for anyone except “them” is a good start.....you don’t even have to agree with or like who you vote for just as long as it’s not “them”

Then you kick on from there.

Thats just my own idea of course.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We have a couple a older dears here that I know for sure are independent,  but never heard anything about any national party in the area, I’ll look into it an if not then it will deffo be the independents who get our votes( they actually do a lot for the area an local schools an stuff, but don’t wanna waste a vote if there are any bigger party’s with nationwide interests at heart) but agree an any thing other than the bigger party’s getting our vote has to be better than voting Tory again no matter how much labour are gripping ma shit ?

No, by national party mate I mean a registered political party national body.

As in, you can go into say the UKIP or Communist or Libertarian parties main website and support them via a small donation or membership.....then they can field more candidates in more areas.

There are over 350 registered political parties in the UK ;) 

• Like 1
On 08/04/2019 at 19:55, gnasher16 said:

Im not saying Brexit alone will stop immigration Chris im saying Brext proved what peoples priorities are....its just a shame they wont go that one step further in my opinion.

Fair one, Gnash, but as above. While the majority voted to leave not all of them voted to leave based on immigration. Nationalism is a hard sell in any demographic.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I knew what you meant Stiff it just tickled me that what us youngsters always spoke about as " posh kent " is now coming under attack as well......but hey continue to pour a pint into a half pint glass you,ll be surprised how far it eventually reaches.

I like that half pint analogy....works perfectly 

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It probably does me good to talk to lads like you King as quite often i forget that not everyone has the bitterness and strong feelings i have i guess i forget sometimes that for many folk this will be their first real brush with immigration and that feeling of being done down in your own area.....im not a big fan of Tommy Robinson but i do agree when he says things like people cant possibly know what these areas are like unless you grew up in them and had conflict with different ethnicities from a young and vulnerable age...if your of a certain character then you develop strong feelings and cant understand why others dont feel the same as you do....so apologies if it sounds like ive come on a bit strong folks i,ll take a back seat now.

and that's the last thing that everyone on here would want you to do...take a back seat...speak your mind and spit it out.everyone in life would benefit from that advice.

no matter who it is.they are without even realising it...a byproduct of there environment.the difference is some people will speak there mind.

and some people will give in. and be quiet and walk away.

you seem to be the type to speak there mind gnasher.hat off to you.feck beating around the bush.

• Like 3

Extension to 31 Oct if deal is agreed by may 22,,how the plot thickens EU trying the suttle aprouch to get second refarendam,I would much prefer election when treacherous little weasels like Yvette cooper get kicked out and follow her husband on the d list celeb circuit before life time on the dole.

13 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

Extension to 31 Oct if deal is agreed by may 22,,how the plot thickens EU trying the suttle aprouch to get second refarendam,I would much prefer election when treacherous little weasels like Yvette cooper get kicked out and follow her husband on the d list celeb circuit before life time on the dole.

bet they are rubbing there hands again,  thatll cost  billions of pounds ,, we will soon be skint at this rate .

• Like 1

How did shady May pull that off. Any body smell a rat?  Go over ask for a extension till June and get and get one till October 31.

Should stop all MP's holidays till they get a deal to LEAVE.

So still in the EU with no MEP's coming up.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

How did shady May pull that off. Any body smell a rat?  Go over ask for a extension till June and get and get one till October 31.

Should stop all MP's holidays till they get a deal to LEAVE.

So still in the EU with no MEP's coming up.

Cheers Arry

never mind there fkn holidays   ,all mp,s pay should be stoped till its done///

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, riohog said:

never mind there fkn holidays   ,all mp,s pay should be stoped till its done///

Said a while back in this thread the country should get a 2 year rebate of MP's salary for not doing their job. Some gravy train this is sit around do feck all and still get paid. Wonder if we done that how long would we last in a job.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

Stuff like this is fundamentally why I am attracted to libertarianism, other than a strong belief in personal responsibility.

The more shit you accept and ask for from government, the more they have you by the balls. It's so hard to argue against small encroachments on a case by case bases but they all add up over the years to one giant castration of the People's courage to oppose..... well frankly, totalitarianism.

A couple hundred years ago stunts like this might have resulted in violent rebellion. These days we're too tied into the system to dare lash out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2