The Britain they cross swords with today is a very different Britain to the one they crossed swords with 70 years ago.......it’s much more likely that it will be bollocks to you rather than them mate.

Edited by WILF

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, walshie said:

She was always going to seek an extension with or without the bill. Can't upset her husband's significant EU interests can we? Macron might posture that he won't agree, and won't this, or won't that, but he does as he is told by the federalists. 

Interesting May has only gone to see Merkel and Macron today to beg for an extension. Why not the Hungarian PM? Or The Dutch? Or the Polish? This just proves that Germany and France aim to be the rulers with us as the serfs. Historically it hasn't worked out too well for them when they cross swords with Britain. So bollocks to them. 

yep were being shafted proper , and not a bloody thing we can do about it.;)

Luckily, one treacherous PM won't ruin the country forever. Whatever legislation they put in place to try to stop future PMs changing things is only a hurdle. It doesn't mean anything is written in stone. Legislation is changed and/or amended every day.

Now everyone has seen what a scheming power-hungry disgrace the EU is, I doubt there will be a queue of people who want to join. Except Sturgeon, and she's mental. I would imagine the queue for the exit door getting busy shortly. 

On 08/04/2019 at 20:56, king said:

Can you give me a rough percentage.

Of different cultures that have moved into the east end over the last 40yrs gnasher.

As I've only ever been to London once in my life and that was driving through from Croydon to the Midlands.

Have pure white British areas totally turned colour in that amount of time.

I'm curious to hear about the change and it's effect on the born and bred London people.

I cant give you percentages mate but im sure they are available if you dig deep enough,the East End i grew up in 40 years ago had 3 main ethnic groups White ( English and Jewish ) Black ( West Indians/Jamaicans ) and Asian ( Pakistanis )......the only trouble young boisterous lads like myself had was with blacks,the Pakistanis kept themself to themself in the corner shops and didnt say boo to a goose,all the fights and troubles we had was with blacks and defenders of blacks....but that was only my area which was from Bethnal Green/Mile End out to Beckton and Canning Town......but throughout other parts of London the demographics were very different for instance Wembley and Neasden in North West London had high populations of Irish so it has always had traditional areas of certain nationalities.....but never to the extent of today where somewhere like Streatham in South London is literally like Somalia,i mean these people have built their own communities that an English person would have to drive out of the area to get a fish & chip supper !

There are places in East London like certain estates in Canning Town or Bermondsey that still have comparatively high numbers of poor white people who simply couldnt afford to move out,personally i admire them....there probably is in other parts im just not as familiar with them....you probably all saw last year during the world cup pictures of the Kirby Estate in Bermondsey with St George flags draped across the whole estate there are still pockets of proud white English people in London but they are finding it harder and harder to get by when their culture and traditions are literally being ripped away and replaced,and if we dont support these people can we really complain when its all gone.

• Like 7
On 08/04/2019 at 23:49, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t speak for London or gnash mate at all however I can give you a few instances of the influx. 

I’m from carlisle originally , I’ve travelled round a bit with work , the dogs and football to a few places over the years. 

In 2006 I went to Kent for 6 months , Medway specifically. A piss hole yes , but not that bad in all honesty. 

Afterwhich I went to Ipswich where I have basically been since until late last year where I have been on the road all over since the summer really. 

I went back to Chatham recently for 2 months. The change is quite startling. 

Firstly , you would be a fool to walk anywhere on your own at night. I genuinely mean it. You wouldn’t go for a run with earphones in after dark. 

The rise of foreign peoples in the arrival of shops , barbers take aways etc is quite shocking. 

English is literally a second language in the Medway mate. 

Add to this , when I first moved to Ipswich, I lived in a block of new built flats . Mostly young families , large park , neighbourhood atmosphere. Lovely. 

By 2010 this block of flats was completely overtaken by dhss immigrants . There wasn’t a british family left in around 100 apartments . 

My wife and I had Friday off work recently and we had a walk round the harbour area and up into town. On a Friday afternoon , there were a few people shopping , busy post school crowd , early knock off work etc . 

We hardly heard an English voice for hours who wasn’t a shop assistant or a school age teen at a bus stop. 

Just think about that, a middling English market type town of relatively no importance other than it being just over an hour from London. 

Packed to the rafters with Eastern European’s, North Africans and Middle East types. 

Its not a trickle. It’s an absolute tidal wave 

No going out after dark in...................Chatham,Kent ?.....ive kicked about a few of them places recently and while i agree industrial areas like Sittingbourne have drawn a lot of East Europeans i still dont think its quite the Bronx mate......look it stands to reason that this is where we,re going parts of Essex places like Basildon and Pitsea were built on in the 60,s and 70,s  as London overspill well common sense tells you its going to continue to spill further and further away from London......then when the same happens in Birmingham,Manchester etc its not long before you start joining the dots up....even mates of mine say i go over the top when i rant on about population replacement but fast forward 30 years and look back.....what else can you call it ?

• Like 2
On 08/04/2019 at 23:59, king said:

thanks for painting that picture mate.i find it hard and reading that cant believe its been allowed to become what it has.

i can see now why gnasher and wilf post such strong post's.

but not having seen it with my own eyes it hard to get my head around it.

what the feck can be done to stop it or eliminate it.

thats 1 massive problem.

Theres only 1 thing that can be done to stop it in my opinion mate and thats vote against it.....if your nation is your priority then get behind and support a political party who prioritise what you prioritise..........or am i missing something ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I cant give you percentages mate but im sure they are available if you dig deep enough,the East End i grew up in 40 years ago had 3 main ethnic groups White ( English and Jewish ) Black ( West Indians/Jamaicans ) and Asian ( Pakistanis )......the only trouble young boisterous lads like myself had was with blacks,the Pakistanis kept themself to themself in the corner shops and didnt say boo to a goose,all the fights and troubles we had was with blacks and defenders of blacks....but that was only my area which was from Bethnal Green/Mile End out to Beckton and Canning Town......but throughout other parts of London the demographics were very different for instance Wembley and Neasden in North West London had high populations of Irish so it has always had traditional areas of certain nationalities.....but never to the extent of today where somewhere like Streatham in South London is literally like Somalia,i mean these people have built their own communities that an English person would have to drive out of the area to get a fish & chip supper !

There are places in East London like certain estates in Canning Town or Bermondsey that still have comparatively high numbers of poor white people who simply couldnt afford to move out,personally i admire them....there probably is in other parts im just not as familiar with them....you probably all saw last year during the world cup pictures of the Kirby Estate in Bermondsey with St George flags draped across the whole estate there are still pockets of proud white English people in London but they are finding it harder and harder to get by when their culture and traditions are literally being ripped away and replaced,and if we dont support these people can we really complain when its all gone.

And that's the thing the proud white English people are being Ignored.

Why the government have allowed all these mass immigrants to enter the UK I will never know.

I did see a small documentary a while ago about local London folk saying about some of the changes that have occurred.they were mainly oap type people with proper strong accents right characters.stuck in there ways.but the houses and streets were filling up rapidly with all sorts of colured non British people.

Like the old traditional grannys who seem to be in decline.

I could sit down with such folk and have a cuppa and be intrigued by there story's.

It's must be an eye real eye opener growing up in a such a place where you did.but saying that you were use to it from a young age.

And as you say about streatham is like Somalia.

The local traditional Londoners must be just dumbstruck to see such change in the local community.to the point of literally being forced out of there local community.

It's a massive shame that such change has happened.and been allowed to happen.

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Theres only 1 thing that can be done to stop it in my opinion mate and thats vote against it.....if your nation is your priority then get behind and support a political party who prioritise what you prioritise..........or am i missing something ?

Who is out there UKIP you mean.

Labour and the cons have almost made it look bad to say immigrant.

Well not almost they have.

You pipe up about immigration.

You are called racist.

It's total madness 

• Like 1
On 09/04/2019 at 10:30, tatsblisters said:

I cannot get my head around why anybody would crab WILF for what he has done who in their right minds would stay in some of the shitholes like I live in if they had their way and means of feking off .

Im not crabbing Wilf mate i rate the fella....i just dont like some of the things he says and dont agree with his methods on the subject.....he did a bunk to another country and thats fine,just dont keep looking back over your shoulder having a pop ??

I dont live on the manor anymore either but for very different reasons to Wilf....but its like anything you love you want to protect it and i still have some dear friends and acquaintances there and spend much of my life in East London so probably have a little bit more affiliation with the area,hence possibly why my methods of resolving the issue is to go through the front door and his is to go round the back door.....so to speak.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, king said:

And that's the thing the proud white English people are being Ignored.

Why the government have allowed all these mass immigrants to enter the UK I will never know.

I did see a small documentary a while ago about local London folk saying about some of the changes that have occurred.they were mainly oap type people with proper strong accents right characters.stuck in there ways.but the houses and streets were filling up rapidly with all sorts of colured non British people.

Like the old traditional grannys who seem to be in decline.

I could sit down with such folk and have a cuppa and be intrigued by there story's.

I still do mate and it breaks my heart to listen to proud morally strong old people reduced to nervous wrecks in their own community,when i first came into a little bit of money years ago and could afford to buy my way out i spent years begging and pleading my parents to get away but they classed it as their area my ol fella lived a simple life going down the bookies and a pint with his pals it never entered his head to live anywhere else i think that generation just took it on the chin.

19 minutes ago, king said:

Who is out there UKIP you mean.

Labour and the cons have almost made it look bad to say immigrant.

Well not almost they have.

You pipe up about immigration.

You are called racist.

It's total madness 

Its only one example but an old acquaintance of mine from years ago is standing as a councillor for the For Britain Party local to me on May 2nd Julian Leppert.....they are a nationalist party making Brits a priority and groups/parties like this are around,just in small numbers...but starting to clear up after the massive car crash thats been created has to be small i genuinely think if enough people in enough areas got behind these groups on a local scale it would ultimately result in 1 group going in the same direction on a national scale.

Nationalist politics wont be pretty and its going to offend some....but i just cant see any other way.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

....even mates of mine say i go over the top when i rant on about population replacement but fast forward 30 years and look back.....what else can you call it ?

Population replacement is absolutely what it is......it’s ethnic cleansing on a massive scale.

Its replacing ordinary British families who wouldn’t want to tolerate the shit with odd marks who will vote for these c**ts in parliament because it’s in their interest to do so.

They are protected, given every sweetener under the sun and your ordinary British bloke can go and f**k himself.

• Like 3

I knew what you meant Stiff it just tickled me that what us youngsters always spoke about as " posh kent " is now coming under attack as well......but hey continue to pour a pint into a half pint glass you,ll be surprised how far it eventually reaches.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I still do mate and it breaks my heart to listen to proud morally strong old people reduced to nervous wrecks in their own community,when i first came into a little bit of money years ago and could afford to buy my way out i spent years begging and pleading my parents to get away but they classed it as their area my ol fella lived a simple life going down the bookies and a pint with his pals it never entered his head to live anywhere else i think that generation just took it on the chin.

Its only one example but an old acquaintance of mine from years ago is standing as a councillor for the For Britain Party local to me on May 2nd Julian Leppert.....they are a nationalist party making Brits a priority and groups/parties like this are around,just in small numbers...but starting to clear up after the massive car crash thats been created has to be small i genuinely think if enough people in enough areas got behind these groups on a local scale it would ultimately result in 1 group going in the same direction on a national scale.

Nationalist politics wont be pretty and its going to offend some....but i just cant see any other way.

just like you father gnasher the older generation were made of tuff stuff.they lived through hardship and allsorts and grafted like proper men.

i hope you are spot on about the nationalist party's getting a good foothold in this country.

it's about time something happened.

those that get offended will just have to be offended simple.

• Like 1