2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We are not where we are because Nationalism failed how can we be we,ve never given Nationalism a go !.....and the reason we didnt give it a go was because people didnt think it was all that important......today Enoch Powell is celebrated for what he said....we said exactly the same and were vilified for it !...what is it an education thing or short haircuts ?

Today people want results without offending anybody your theory of not paying bills is like sneaking in the back door of your own home its too late in the day for all these clever tactical manoeuvres its time we went through the front door,nailed our colours to the mast and if it offends the race mixers or part time patriots too bad we need to put British people first at all costs.We cant be paralysed in fear of Pc culture we have to stop issues being glossed over and just agreeing for a quiet life... theres no Nhs crisis we have an immigration crisis,theres no housing crisis we have an immigration crisis ...our kids are being targeted with race mixing and a constant barrage of pro black to mongrelise us out of existence.

Nobody should be so morally intimidated by political correctness that they think Nationalism is wrong and for me its the ONLY chance we have.

Can you give me a rough percentage.

Of different cultures that have moved into the east end over the last 40yrs gnasher.

As I've only ever been to London once in my life and that was driving through from Croydon to the Midlands.

Have pure white British areas totally turned colour in that amount of time.

I'm curious to hear about the change and it's effect on the born and bred London people.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We are not where we are because Nationalism failed how can we be we,ve never given Nationalism a go !.....and the reason we didnt give it a go was because people didnt think it was all that important......today Enoch Powell is celebrated for what he said....we said exactly the same and were vilified for it !...what is it an education thing or short haircuts ?

Today people want results without offending anybody your theory of not paying bills is like sneaking in the back door of your own home its too late in the day for all these clever tactical manoeuvres its time we went through the front door,nailed our colours to the mast and if it offends the race mixers or part time patriots too bad we need to put British people first at all costs.We cant be paralysed in fear of Pc culture we have to stop issues being glossed over and just agreeing for a quiet life... theres no Nhs crisis we have an immigration crisis,theres no housing crisis we have an immigration crisis ...our kids are being targeted with race mixing and a constant barrage of pro black to mongrelise us out of existence.

Nobody should be so morally intimidated by political correctness that they think Nationalism is wrong and for me its the ONLY chance we have.

I agree with almost all of that mate, I differ with you in how you go about some of it but the end result is where lot of lads want to be I reckon .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jack lee said:

WILF just out of curiousty why did you pick ireland,im not trying to be funny ,but you had so muck choice including scotland,

I looked at France and a couple of other places but my old woman is from Northern Ireland and as she said travels easy, and I can speak the lingo.

She also said “no it don’t rain all the time”!........lying cow ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I looked at France and a couple of other places but my old woman is from Northern Ireland and as she said travels easy, and I can speak the lingo.

She also said “no it don’t rain all the time”!........lying cow ! Lol 

fare enough,but as you know it can be quite at times,alot of people come over but find it to quite for them, which i totally understand,even if your reared in it you sometimes have to get out of it,because of the quiteness, i know it sounds mad ,but it can get to alot of folk lol

4 minutes ago, jack lee said:

fare enough,but as you know it can be quite at times,alot of people come over but find it to quite for them, which i totally understand,even if your reared in it you sometimes have to get out of it,because of the quiteness, i know it sounds mad ,but it can get to alot of folk lol

Oh I definitely struggled with that mate and I struggled with missing all the things I liked about my home.........you can’t change who you are but you just have to adjust.

2 hours ago, king said:

Can you give me a rough percentage.

Of different cultures that have moved into the east end over the last 40yrs gnasher.

As I've only ever been to London once in my life and that was driving through from Croydon to the Midlands.

Have pure white British areas totally turned colour in that amount of time.

I'm curious to hear about the change and it's effect on the born and bred London people.

I don’t speak for London or gnash mate at all however I can give you a few instances of the influx. 

I’m from carlisle originally , I’ve travelled round a bit with work , the dogs and football to a few places over the years. 

In 2006 I went to Kent for 6 months , Medway specifically. A piss hole yes , but not that bad in all honesty. 

Afterwhich I went to Ipswich where I have basically been since until late last year where I have been on the road all over since the summer really. 

I went back to Chatham recently for 2 months. The change is quite startling. 

Firstly , you would be a fool to walk anywhere on your own at night. I genuinely mean it. You wouldn’t go for a run with earphones in after dark. 

The rise of foreign peoples in the arrival of shops , barbers take aways etc is quite shocking. 

English is literally a second language in the Medway mate. 

Add to this , when I first moved to Ipswich, I lived in a block of new built flats . Mostly young families , large park , neighbourhood atmosphere. Lovely. 

By 2010 this block of flats was completely overtaken by dhss immigrants . There wasn’t a british family left in around 100 apartments . 

My wife and I had Friday off work recently and we had a walk round the harbour area and up into town. On a Friday afternoon , there were a few people shopping , busy post school crowd , early knock off work etc . 

We hardly heard an English voice for hours who wasn’t a shop assistant or a school age teen at a bus stop. 

Just think about that, a middling English market type town of relatively no importance other than it being just over an hour from London. 

Packed to the rafters with Eastern European’s, North Africans and Middle East types. 

Its not a trickle. It’s an absolute tidal wave 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t speak for London or gnash mate at all however I can give you a few instances of the influx. 

I’m from carlisle originally , I’ve travelled round a bit with work , the dogs and football to a few places over the years. 

In 2006 I went to Kent for 6 months , Medway specifically. A piss hole yes , but not that bad in all honesty. 

Afterwhich I went to Ipswich where I have basically been since until late last year where I have been on the road all over since the summer really. 

I went back to Chatham recently for 2 months. The change is quite startling. 

Firstly , you would be a fool to walk anywhere on your own at night. I genuinely mean it. You wouldn’t go for a run with earphones in after dark. 

The rise of foreign peoples in the arrival of shops , barbers take aways etc is quite shocking. 

English is literally a second language in the Medway mate. 

Add to this , when I first moved to Ipswich, I lived in a block of new built flats . Mostly young families , large park , neighbourhood atmosphere. Lovely. 

By 2010 this block of flats was completely overtaken by dhss immigrants . There wasn’t a british family left in around 100 apartments . 

My wife and I had Friday off work recently and we had a walk round the harbour area and up into town. On a Friday afternoon , there were a few people shopping , busy post school crowd , early knock off work etc . 

We hardly heard an English voice for hours who wasn’t a shop assistant or a school age teen at a bus stop. 

Just think about that, a middling English market type town of relatively no importance other than it being just over an hour from London. 

Packed to the rafters with Eastern European’s, North Africans and Middle East types. 

Its not a trickle. It’s an absolute tidal wave 

thanks for painting that picture mate.i find it hard and reading that cant believe its been allowed to become what it has.

i can see now why gnasher and wilf post such strong post's.

but not having seen it with my own eyes it hard to get my head around it.

what the feck can be done to stop it or eliminate it.

thats 1 massive problem.

When I go back home , to a city which Carlisle is . There is just none of that . The comparison is absolutely might and day . 

Ive said this before , in carlisle my wife would sometimes walk home home , the only real problem was her shoes and how many litres of blue wicked she’d inhaled . 

We lived less than a mile from the city centre in Ipswich and even less in Kent when we were at functions or nights out.That’s just not an option . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, king said:

thanks for painting that picture mate.i find it hard and reading that cant believe its been allowed to become what it has.

i can see now why gnasher and wilf post such strong post's.

but not having seen it with my own eyes it hard to get my head around it.

what the feck can be done to stop it or eliminate it.

thats 1 massive problem.

London is 10 million people mate......6 million of them were not born in Britain and that’s a fact (to coin a phrase!)

They didn’t sneak in, they were f***ing invited and we were told to f**k off and shut up !

These fuckers in parliament did this to us and Doris aged 50 who votes for the local main party candidate because he once had his photo taken holding a cat is helping them!

Every time I filled up the car, paid the council tax, bought a packet of snouts I was helping them.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WILF said:

London is 10 million people mate......6 million of them were not born in Britain and that’s a fact (to coin a phrase!)

They didn’t sneak in, they were f***ing invited and we were told to f**k off and shut up !

These fuckers in parliament did this to us and Doris aged 50 who votes for the local main party candidate because he once had his photo taken holding a cat is helping them!

Every time I filled up the car, paid the council tax, bought a packet of snouts I was helping them.

So 60% pure foreigners.how the hell is any party going to sort that out.

6 million of them just in London.

Absolute madness.

The news channels don't tell the public such figures ever.

• Like 1

Brexit delay bill receives royal assent and is signed into law after it is raced through Parliament.

Yvette Cooper's backbench Bill aimed at forcing Theresa May to request a Brexit extension rather than leave the EU with no deal has been signed into law.

The cross-party European Union (Withdrawal) (No 5) Bill received royal assent after it was backed by MPs and peers on Monday night.

It places a legal requirement on the Prime Minister to seek an extension to Article 50 in a bid to prevent a no-deal exit from the EU.

1 hour ago, Deker said:

Brexit delay bill receives royal assent and is signed into law after it is raced through Parliament.

Yvette Cooper's backbench Bill aimed at forcing Theresa May to request a Brexit extension rather than leave the EU with no deal has been signed into law.

The cross-party European Union (Withdrawal) (No 5) Bill received royal assent after it was backed by MPs and peers on Monday night.

It places a legal requirement on the Prime Minister to seek an extension to Article 50 in a bid to prevent a no-deal exit from the EU.

She was always going to seek an extension with or without the bill. Can't upset her husband's significant EU interests can we? Macron might posture that he won't agree, and won't this, or won't that, but he does as he is told by the federalists. 

Interesting May has only gone to see Merkel and Macron today to beg for an extension. Why not the Hungarian PM? Or The Dutch? Or the Polish? This just proves that Germany and France aim to be the rulers with us as the serfs. Historically it hasn't worked out too well for them when they cross swords with Britain. So bollocks to them.