• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s Brexit minister said he could not rule out the possibility of the country taking part in next month’s elections for the European Parliament, despite the damage that could inflict on the British political system.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-elections/uk-might-have-to-hold-european-parliament-elections-brexit-minister-idUKKCN1RG10E

That would basically be a second referendum. Sneaky little c**ts.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That would basically be a second referendum. Sneaky little c**ts.

definatly  !!.they just dont want to leave the eu, .remember what the old boy said     you can kid some of the people some of the time  ,but not all the people all the time //

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

definatly  !!.they just dont want to leave the eu, .remember what the old boy said     you can kid some of the people some of the time  ,but not all the people all the time //

Thinking about it a bit more, they have nothing to lose by it! If we overwhelmingly vote euroskeptics in then they just carry on procrastinating and pretending they are working on this mythical 'deal'. if we vote in moderates and europhiles then they use that as legitimacy for a second referendum or total overturn.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

There won't be a 2nd referendum IMO.

I think the deal was done with the EU long ago and they will break the bad news to us in bite size segments so it doesn't look like they are the back-stabbing dogs they are.

I see Dumb and dumber are working on a plot to ensure whatever deal they come up with it can't be undone by future "Brexit-supporting PMs". That is blatantly saying they don't support Brexit themselves, but whatever shit decision they come up with now will be with us for some time. At least they realise neither of them will be PM after the next GE.

The irony of it all is the woman we have "dealing" with Brexit is a staunch remainer, mostly because of her husband's EU interests and Corbyn has always hated the EU. He probably voted leave but won't say, but is so cheap he is willing to throw away his principles for a chance at No.10. I think that ship has sailed now though. 

Roll on the next Government who hopefully can sort out the massive horlicks this one has made of it all. 

I wonder how many will vote UKIP next election.

Pitty farage doesent jump back in the driving seat of UKIP.

I'm sure he will have millions of votes.

If farage was PM we wouldn't have none of this mess.

Them pair of scruffy fexkers may and Corbin want throwing in the Thames.

40 minutes ago, king said:

I wonder how many will vote UKIP next election.

Pitty farage doesent jump back in the driving seat of UKIP.

I'm sure he will have millions of votes.

If farage was PM we wouldn't have none of this mess.

Them pair of scruffy fexkers may and Corbin want throwing in the Thames.

Farage is leader of The Brexit Party

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

Stop calling him Chris. Just cos he's brainy. :laugh:

Well feck me I just looked it wasn't Chris who quoted me it was BH lol.

Sorry BH.

I must be spending to much time on here my head is going lol.

Roll on September got to get this summer out the way first ffs.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I've imitated Chris's very intuitive method of hyperlinking stuff. Probably lead to confusion.

I am also 'brainy'. :angel:

I'm sadly not.

I was in clay class in school.

Teacher would give a few of us a lump of clay and sent to the back of the classroom. 

No wonder I talk to myself in a bulldozer lol.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, king said:

I'm sadly not.

I was in clay class in school.

Teacher would give a few of us a lump of clay and sent to the back of the classroom. 

No wonder I talk to myself in a bulldozer lol.

Don't worry, mate. My mam used put bacon in my pockets so at least the dog would play with me. It's a tough world!

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Don't worry, mate. My mam used put bacon in my pockets so at least the dog would play with me. It's a tough world!

Feck me bacon.

I was brought up on jam sandwiches if I knew you and you had bacon in your pocket. 

I would call you everyday to go out to play.

Then pick pocket you.

• Haha 2