4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6879215/English-Democrats-begin-court-battle-prove-UK-left-EU.html

Robins off to high court to let them know we're legally out of the EU.  Can't just change the law without changing it ....

Let's hope so, but I fear its clutching at straw. The b*****ds will find a way round it.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Let's hope so, but I fear its clutching at straw. The b*****ds will find a way round it.

Cheers Arry

I haven't looked into the legal case for all this but I have quite a bit of faith in the Supreme Court. So if it's legit and escalates to that level then I'd be quietly confident. Though I doubt the Gov have overlooked something like that a second time...

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

When I was driving home last night listening to the world service they were saying May is trying to bring in Corbyn to work on a deal?! What the actual f*ck?!

The Army don't agree.....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-corbyn-target/british-troops-criticised-for-corbyn-target-practice-video-idUKKCN1RF1J0?il=0

• Haha 4

The Government and Parliament appear to be doing everything in their power to actually stop us leaving.

This has been apparent for months but must be obvious to all now!

An utter disgrace! :doh::thumbdown:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So after all this time they have now shown that they can work together an get what THEY want WHEN THEY want.

anybody else being reminded of the hunting act here☹️

we are   being  dry ass fkd  mate    simple as that ,,,,

We MIGHT have a Tory Government but Labour are running the show just closing down all the options. You can vote for what every you like but they will DICTATE what you are going to get.

Sad sad times peoples democracy is gone. Thats the trouble with MP"s they just will not listen to the people.

I think the biggest mistake made was divulging what parts of the UK voted in which way, should have just gave out the final numbers. No excuse for MP's then to say but my constituents voted to stay. Perhaps then they would have more readily excepted the result.

Now I think it will be name only.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I hope the Lords scupper this no no deal bollocks.  Failing that I think they've underestimated what the British public's reaction will be. SNP are treacherous as I've ever seen talk about the enemy within. They're thowing around terror offences and Brexit a lot. That's what happens when you give government special f***ing powers. Viva la revolution. 

lords wont scupper it  ffs  you got the likes of niel kinock  on 1.7mill a year pension from the eu  he wont want to loose  that..

• Like 4