Politics in U.K. is ruined by 3/4 of the yellow bellies  May has shown the uk to be weak and all those who don’t follow the  Brexit result should walk in shame never to return to politics ever again shower of shit whatever side they be who decided wat they want instead of wat the people want , Germany knows without us in the eu they will become the cash cow for the eu the other 26 countries are skint and in debt to the eu they screaming like bitches and making all the noise why wouldn’t they without us they fkd 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Politics in U.K. is ruined by 3/4 of the yellow bellies  May has shown the uk to be weak and all those who don’t follow the  Brexit result should walk in shame never to return to politics ever again shower of shit whatever side they be who decided wat they want instead of wat the people want , Germany knows without us in the eu they will become the cash cow for the eu the other 26 countries are skint and in debt to the eu they screaming like bitches and making all the noise why wouldn’t they without us they fkd 

spot on

On 01/04/2019 at 10:02, Born Hunter said:

Just want to say though. I absolutely believe that over the next 50 years the EU will push for military integration and a supreme command, which is essential for them to operate properly as a political power. That was an absolute red line for me and given how entwined we are already it would become more and more difficult to resist as time goes on.

Treaties are already signed with our new military partners Germany, France and the Netherlands. As well as British and NATO staff, there is also an eu headquarters inside Northwood. Strange military cuts and purchasing decisions make a lot more sense if the plan is for the armed forces to be part of a unified eu military instead of functioning as an individual nation. The 'eu army' that politicians like Nick Clegg were lying about a couple of years ago is a half truth, european countries supplying intelligence, troops, hardware and funding to a federal army under the central command of the eu is the end game:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/eu-military-unification

• Sad 1

I cant believe what i am reading everyday on the news pages

FFS someone needs to get a fckn grip

my sympathy goes out to you all, i know if i was still over there i would be doing my nut in by all this bullschitt thats going.

they all need voting out

• Like 5
2 hours ago, All-terrain said:

I haven’t got a clue what in or out means ? what happens at the end either way? Don explain it to me ? At

IN means you are controlled by Europe. OUT means you are still controlled by Europe but get to pretend your not. All the fancy sections and article this and that in between that are like the instruction book that comes with a new kitchen appliance. Nobody bothers reading them.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Makes you wonder the Tory’s are finished simply because of that oh and labour they were finished long before that lol 

Scary thing is it will be one of the sett of useless fuckers that gets to run the country in any G.E. only chance the Torys will have of winning imho if Mogg or Boris become leader.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

There some local council elections coming up and I’m going to be really interested to see what the British people do about things.

If we had any sense we'd burn the f***ing councils to the ground and send Westminster their notice.

Instead we'll vote Lab/Con roughly 50/50 for those that can be arsed to turn out.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If we had any sense we'd burn the f***ing councils to the ground and send Westminster their notice.

Instead we'll vote Lab/Con roughly 50/50 for those that can be arsed to turn out.

I live in hope but sadly I think you are spot on mate, jobs f****d like.