• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I've lost and I'm prepared to move on. Wouldn't want to see others lose what I have for the sake of so called religion but yep I'm sure it'll carry on...

But it ain’t about religion it’s about British rule in Ireland. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

To be honest England has voted to leave the EU with the help of Wales . Scotland  and Gibraltar as well as London pretty much want to remain in eu . But the majority of UK want to leave and we live in a democratic country so that's that.....

Nothing wrong with been a proud English man or country and wanting to break away from the EU and that's fine but that doesn't mean that surrounding countries don't want different things are equally as proud. Irish people want to unite Ireland and that's why they are been less than helpful. Northern Ireland is piggy in the middle and shared by 2 different sides, so it's whichever way they decide to go and should be given a choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Go back in time to when it was tribal insecure territory and then some empire or another came along and declared law and order and secured trade and what knot. That's the crutch of it the origin of it if it was colonisation of various long distance countries it was for stability. 

Point of order mate, and this is from a bloke who was very anti republican and still  is as far as paramilitary action is concerned.

If you look at the history, we (Britain) treated people who are exactly like us (we were all ancient Britain’s/celts) no better than we treated some fuzzy wuzzys in some African shit hole and in many cases worse.......our own people!

We slaughtered them, starved them, kept them in destitution and servitude.

We treated them like animals, bringing law and order and civilisation didn’t come into it.

They want f**k all to do with us and for good reason.

However, being married to a girl who’s great granny was head of an orange lodge, saying loyalist Irishmen are less of an Irishman than some bloke in Dublin is also total bollocks.

They are Irish and British and proud of it just like plenty of my Jock and Welsh pals.

Just now, Balaur said:

In this day and age we should be able to differentiate between peoples and government.  I'd like to think people's of various countries can get along without interference from government /powers that be from various countries. 

I’d like to think that too matey but unfortunately the amount of folks who still bother to buy f***ing newspapers will tell you that people will still be led by bullshit and headlines.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've lost and I'm prepared to move on. Wouldn't want to see others lose what I have for the sake of so called religion but yep I'm sure it'll carry on...

It's not religion. I'm Catholic and my partner is Protestant and we split our kids into different religions to show both our families (that frowned on that) that you can overcome bitterness. Irish people and English people have the same cultures and values and are very similar but Irish people are stubborn and don't like the British establishment (not the people because most have brilliant friendships) telling them what to do. It's probably the first time the weaker Irish ever had a chance to stand on its own two feet and basically at the start of brexit they were told by Westminster to shut up and do what your told per usual. That has now backfired and we meet on equal terms. Imagine the response an Irish prime minister would get if he/she started to dictate to England about how they should do things and just shut up and do it or else. England has the money and the military to destroy Ireland but the stubborn Cnuts still won't bend the knee because that's engrained in them. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

In this day and age we should be able to differentiate between peoples and government.  I'd like to think people's of various countries can get along without interference from government /powers that be from various countries. 

We are getting along just fine but don't get upset if we don't share your views. Nobody is going to start a war over it. Be proud of what you want for your country and escape the EU. Some of my very close mates I'm proud to say are English men living here but that doesn't I want what they do. 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Point of order mate, and this is from a bloke who was very anti republican and still  is as far as paramilitary action is concerned.

If you look at the history, we (Britain) treated people who are exactly like us (we were all ancient Britain’s/celts) no better than we treated some fuzzy wuzzys in some African shit hole and in many cases worse.......our own people!

We slaughtered them, starved them, kept them in destitution and servitude.

We treated them like animals, bringing law and order and civilisation didn’t come into it.

They want f**k all to do with us and for good reason.

However, being married to a girl who’s great granny was head of an orange lodge, saying loyalist Irishmen are less of an Irishman than some bloke in Dublin is also total bollocks.

They are Irish and British and proud of it just like plenty of my Jock and Welsh pals.

That's a fair statement Wilf from a British man. They are shocked that  why aren't we getting support. A good Cumbrian mate of mine asked me why we spent so much time studying history in school and knew so much about it in detail. He said to me alls he had to do was learn the last 20 kings and queens. I said that's because ye won every battle easy but we were thought about the warriors that fought and lost outnumbered 10 to 1.

• Like 1

Anyway back to topic after the history bullsh1t. I hope Britain gets Brexit because most of our illegal immigrants came on ferries. It's no harm that you are asked for a passport before you get on a ferry. If I went to fly in to Heathrow in morning I'd be asked for passport. If I took a boat to Holyhead I wouldn't be. What's the difference?  Calais said they can operate as normal either way! I think the mindset is different. I don't condone vigilantism but here a lot of people do and in Ireland a couple of hotels were burnt out in tiny towns that were going to land 300 refugees into a population of 1200 and vigilantism said no. Try again next year the villagers said when ya refurbish the accommodation. These are just country folk that think they will be  desecrating the village and the local politicians condoned it, but I wonder how many struck the match. 

HMS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Duncan, HMS Iron Duke and RFA Tideforce are to be transferred to EU command.

British vessels are being transferred to temporary European Union command for the next 6 weeks, the reason for this according to the Government, is to enable better interoperability with allies.

A Ministry of Defence spokesperson said:

“The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union but opinions vary on this topic.”

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/new-european-union-naval-fleet-announced-british-warships-to-take-part/

This is outrageous! 

• Confused 1