46 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Okay new petition leave no deal April 12th. Get it all over.

https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/65917251/signed

The minor problem with all of these petitions is that they are only CONSIDERED for debate. There is nothing binding in any of this and IF MENTIONED, there aren't many mps in the  chamber. There are a greater majority of mps who are ignoring the wishes of their constituents and the ones who have jumped out of their party are just doing their own thing. If they had any honour they would resign and put themselves up for re-election.  It like that woman mp that got chucked in gaol she hasn't or won't resign.  Totally unprincipled, the lot of them. We Need a change to the parliamentary system.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, VOON said:

https://www.thejournal.ie/varadkar-merkel-macron-4566708-Mar2019/

hard border now.....breakup of the Union.... Murders again in Ireland......

that's the way Brexit will be on the Island of Ireland....

Only if Ireland wants it to be so......you won’t find many British lads lining up to come over and conduct paramilitary operations.

If they try and break up the union then loyalists will fight I have no doubt but other than that the rest is purely the choice of the Irish.

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Only if Ireland wants it to be so......you won’t find many British lads lining up to come over and conduct paramilitary operations.

If they try and break up the union then loyalists will fight I have no doubt but other than that the rest is purely the choice of the Irish.

Sturgeon is going to push for an independence vote......hard border....Tories washing their hands of it....North will then kick off......Rees Mogg/Boris are going to do what? 

Come on Wilf, you're a intelligent fella....what do you see happening?  

Ireland had no choice in this....we had an agreement which will be torn up in favour of Brexit.....it's the U.K.'s choice and doing....

Just now, VOON said:

Sturgeon is going to push for an independence vote......hard border....Tories washing their hands of it....North will then kick off......Rees Mogg/Boris are going to do what? 

Come on Wilf, you're a intelligent fella....what do you see happening?  

Ireland had no choice in this....we had an agreement which will be torn up in favour of Brexit.....it's the U.K.'s choice and doing....

The good Friday agreement was never beholden the EU membership as far as I know mate?......the EU had nothing to do with it.

That has been a purely made up “fact” in order to threaten Britain to stay in.

As far as Sturgeons referendum is concerned, she lost one vote and even if she won another the precedent has been set......we will simply ignore it and keep them in.

I agree that politicians from all corners have been stoking the paramilitary fires in order to try and usurp a democratic vote and that mate is to their eternal shame along with anyone who supports such tactics......as far as I am concerned, if we can put a drone strike through the roof of a pick up truck 20,000 miles away in some Arab shit hole in the wastes of the desert, then we can iron out some small town Napoleons in Tyrone or Down and we should if they want to start murder on the island of Ireland again.

There has been a common travel area for nearly 100 years and there’s no reason for that to change.....unless the EU tells Varadkar he has to change it.

Nobody wants the UK to show the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes......that’s the root of it all.

• Like 6

Just to add, Farage summed it up perfectly the other day......let’s just leave and let everybody get on with their life.

Its the f***ing about that’s killing business and ordinary folks.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, WILF said:

The good Friday agreement was never beholden the EU membership as far as I know mate?......the EU had nothing to do with it.

As far as Sturgeons referendum is concerned, she lost one vote and even if she won another the precedent has been set......we will simply ignore it and keep them in.

I agree that politicians from all corners have been stoking the paramilitary fires in order to try and usurp a democratic vote and that mate is to their eternal shame along with anyone who supports such tactics......as far as I am concerned, if we can put a drone strike through the roof of a pick up truck 20,000 miles away in some Arab shit hole in the wastes of the desert, then we can iron out some small town Napoleons in Tyrone or Down and we should if they want to start murder on the island of Ireland again.

There has been a common travel area for nearly 100 years and there’s no reason for that to change.....unless the EU tells Varadkar he has to change it.

Nobody wants the UK to show the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes......that’s the root of it all.

Drone strikes in Tyrone. ???. Why not London, Leeds, Birmingham. Plenty of terrorists there also wilf. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Just to add, Farage summed it up perfectly the other day......let’s just leave and let everybody get on with their life.

Its the f***ing about that’s killing business and ordinary folks.

Dead right there mate .Scaremongering .

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Too true mate , The eu have got Varadkar by the ass  hel sing ther tune for brownie points “ backstop “ laughable concocted bullshit to put the squeeze on the U.K. showing how pathetic the the eu leaders are 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Drone strikes in Tyrone. ???. Why not London, Leeds, Birmingham. Plenty of terrorists there also wilf. 

I agree mate, there is folks even more dangerous residing on home turf.

However, the context of my reply was just about Irish paramilitaries as that is what I beleive Voon meant.

And in that context, of course I don’t mean we should use drone strikes......a couple of under cover lads would be more than able.

Sadly, I fear that as far as the UK and Ireland are concerned the politicians would be very happy to let innocent British and Irish people die in persuit of their goals......it’s easier to slaughter rag heads thousands of miles away because it don’t matter and nobody sees it.