5 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair one. I was on my way out of the door! :thumbs:

Fair one, mate. I work too and was on my way out to do just that! :thumbs:

I fully agree with what you're saying but one side of this coin isn't playing by the rules. I was simply wondering how the boots on the ground were going. There wasn't a Brexit protest in Las Vegas there was a very large naked lady, screaming at the passing buses. :thumbs:

Any pics, Chris ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, liP said:

That little look to the side as he said that was " shit am i allowed to say white people ".......poor f****r nobody knows what they can or cant say anymore.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

That little look to the side as he said that was " shit am i allowed to say white people ".......poor f****r nobody knows what they can or cant say anymore.

Reported for calling Jon Snow "poor f****r". You meant "snivelling leftard."

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

First traitor out 500 to go 

I just turned the sound off and looked at his lips moving,his accent is irritating,self-important,plummy,and irritating,i voted out,didnt vote for any deals or conditions,i voted simply OUT.

• Thanks 1

Sarah Wollaston is another my MP walked over to the new Change party and voted the other day to revoke article 50. I think she was one of the 498 MP's the voted for article 50 in the first place and was happy to be a Tory MP in the last election.

In my view John Bercow should have never put "revoke article 50" on the ballot paper on Wednesday, As that vote in it self is going against the will of the people. Bercow should be upholding democracy not helping undermine it.

There should have been two questions "Do you want the EU deal" or "Leave with the WTO (No deal)", any of the others would be out in name only.

Of course there was another question another referendum and as they haven't honoured the first one what would be the point, they would not have to honour the second one either.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2