14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If anything good has come from this brexit shambles its to prove that the ordinary man in the street and his vote/opinion and anything else means FCUK ALL to the people voted in to office by them

Surely other parties should be able to argue that if our vote to leave the EU doesn't count, then our vote to put these wankers in power doesn't count either.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Him and his “black opinion” can go and f**k himself an all ! 

Its funny wilf because back when you was I member before I posted a video of big bro speaking out on Islam and you was full of praise for him and his eloquence...you must have been having a off day :laugh:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Its funny wilf because back when you was I member before I posted a video of big bro speaking out on Islam and you was full of praise for him and his eloquence...you must have been having a off day :laugh:

I can only put it down to an off day ! Lol lol 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

Just out of interest do YouTube have a titled white opinion on Brexit?

YouTube dont produce any content that I'm aware of, they are just a hosting site so fill your boots and produce something if it bothers you there's plenty of pro white content on YouTube :thumbs:

for the record I couldn't care less if big bro was green with pink spots as long as he's saying what I like I dont care about his colour. A bit like a football team or a boxer if the star man representing your team or a area  is a different shade you don't care for colour as long as he's keeping you at the top. Big bro clearly has the UKs best interests at heart and always comes across well and takes a lot of stick from his own so called community for doing so ..manners maketh the man!

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

YouTube dont produce any content that I'm aware of, they are just a hosting site so fill your boots and produce something if it bothers you there's plenty of pro white content on YouTube :thumbs:

for the record I couldn't care less if big bro was green with pink spots as long as he's saying what I like I dont care about his colour. A bit like a football team or a boxer if the star man representing your team or a area  is a different shade you don't care for colour as long as he's keeping you at the top. Big bro clearly has the UKs best interests at heart and always comes across well and takes a lot of stick from his own so called community for doing so ..manners maketh the man!

Strange isn’t it that every word the man spoke was spot on and if it had of been say on the radio everyone would of been shouting his praises. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, kanny said:

Just wondered why his colour has any relevance to his opinion on Brexit?

14 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Just wondered why his colour has any relevance to his opinion on Brexit?

Him and 2 others have a show called the black opinion it's not just about Brexit, from what I know they were fed up with the representation blacks were getting on main stream channels , shows like that big nasty show and peng or whatever it was called  and wanted to do something with abit more credibility...good luck to them  :thumbs:

one of his co hosts 

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

Him and 2 others have a show called the black opinion it's not just about Brexit, from what I know they were fed up with the representation blacks were getting on main stream channels , shows like that big nasty show and peng or whatever it was called  and wanted to do something with abit more credibility...good luck to them  :thumbs:

one of his co hosts 

There’ll be men looking to give him a reach around now kanny. Lol. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kanny said:

one of his co hosts 

My mistake, I didn't know the full story and thought he was saying Brexit would affect him differently because of his colour. I might even give him a reach round...??

• Haha 2