• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The bottom picture of that meme could have been the Liberty and Livelihood march for all we know... We all know how influential that one was! :laugh:

Last pic looks similar to the south border migrant queue waiting to get in the  USA ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

One thing we have learned from the last couple of years in politics is that the conservative populists that have been sworn in to fix the mess are just as f*ck*ng useless as the ones they replaced! :laugh:

just what has this past government achieved over the past four years?

anything spring to mind?

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Is that the meaningless petition with hundrety trillion signatures that can be  signed unlimited times from the same email address?

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1553438879312.jpg.fa306063a1e7187c9b02a51b73393267.jpg

Is that the 'people's vote' march that the bbc and other main stream media have been making exaggerated claims of 1,000,000 attendees, when it was really more like 200,000?

Whichever way it goes, one of the positives from brexit is that it has proven just how dishonest the government and establishment really are and how they have lost the trust of a significant proportion of the population. And it is funny to see the remain campaign shoot themselves in the foot time after time...

• Like 4

You got to laugh at the leftwing anti government social justice warriors who claim that the establishment are a shower of lying faced bstards, and can't be trusted,  but where Brexit is concerned every word is true.

• Like 1

We was driving round Parliament Square last week there must of been 200 anti brexit mob with their dopey placards and banners,my solicitor was in the car with me and as we slowly crawled past them he said " would you mind awfully if i swear "......" crack on son " i said......and then in the poshest Cambridge University accent he stuck his head out the window and shouted " why dont the lot of you c**ts just f**k off home,you lost now stop f***ing crying and get on with your life "....i nearly pissed myself laughing !......but just go,s to show virtually every level of society feel the same.....had the vote gone the other way not another word would of been said it just shows the sickly spoilt mentality of these pricks.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3