28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Bet that will get loads of coverage on the mainstream media ????

So we got the Dutch pm and macron  singing plenty anti U.K. rhetoric on the eu stage both on shakey ground on ther home turf fkn brilliant  macrons fave day of the wk lol and part of the fvd statement on rutte the Dutch pm “ We are being destroyed by the people who are supposed to be protecting us,” he said. “Successive Rutte governments have left our borders wide open, letting in hundreds of thousands of people with cultures completely different to ours.”looks like rutte along with Merkel Tony the war criminal and May are vying for the title of i fkd my country  wholesale 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Havent seen it mentioned only on the net, wonder why that is, perhaps sandymere can enlighten us as to why the msm are afraid to report it

Sandy is now furiously tapping away at his computer looking for the tiniest snippet of news to prove everyone wrong. Lol. 

• Like 2
Just now, sandymere said:

They are not people wanting another vote they are just remainers that are clutching at straws and trying to alter the democratic vote we had to leave.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Arry said:

They are not people wanting another vote they are just remainers that are clutching at straws and trying to alter the democratic vote we had to leave.

Cheers Arry

Bet that will be All on the BBC news

If the remoaners did get another vote, what would be the point. Parliament takes no notice of Democratic votes any more.

But oh shit of course they would because about 80% of MP's want to remain.

Cheers Arry

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Just to add.....I see lots of people saying “I don’t think folks will put up with this or that”

”They can’t do that, we voted”

I just don’t think folks have grasped the gravity of your situation over there......you have been in a war for ages and you are about to get the coup de gras......it’s not just starting, it’s nearly over lads.

The sooner folks realise that the better.

Why don’t you shrivel and do one you miserable c**t .

35 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Do the math, that’s still 16 million less than those that voted to leave we just don’t feel the need to take to the streets just yet as we still have democracy on our side, but if your successful at your attempts at treason I,m sure you,ll see a totally different story, so feel free to carry on clutching at straws you sad act 

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why don’t you shrivel and do one you miserable c**t .

Truth hurt does it ?

Edited to add: I say that with no animosity at all because I understand it can be quiet hard when realisation dawns mate.

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The idea that the French army have been brought in should inspire terror into everyone ......

under the age age of ten 

They have had 3 para doing a lot of public order training, is that completely standard brother ? 

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

Truth hurt does it ?

Edited to add: I say that with no animosity at all because I understand it can be quiet hard when realisation dawns mate.

If it’s truth to you mate crack on but I see the world differently .What realisation has dawned on you  .Please enlighten me .

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Great to see democracy in action....and that British people can unite and fight for Europe once again....

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, VOON said:

Great to see democracy in action....and that British people can unite and fight for Europe once again....

Think we fought and saved Europe once and lost relatives but after the shit they spouted scince Brexit they can go an get fkd every single one of them disrespectful cnts we paid the bill not fkn Luxembourg or macron or Rutte or the cnt of the  eu drunk cnt er 

Edited by green lurchers
42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If it’s truth to you mate crack on but I see the world differently .What realisation has dawned on you  .Please enlighten me .

Exactly what I said.

And, you are correct, it is just my view and others won’t see it the same.

Be interested to hear where you think the country is at politically and socially?.......