Just now, Greyman said:

Well the dummy remainers are running a rolling roadblock along the m5 at the moment to leave now probably won’t be on the news but it’s happening now ??

That's stupid just idiots being idiots, there are many on both sides.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Don't think the EU controls what we import from the 3rd world, other than perhaps some protectionism for our own markets, or perhaps you could explain???????

Look at the illegal invasion of Muslim migrants happening here coming through most of Europe unchecked and in they’re thousands in France waiting to get here any way they can and how did they get so far?

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Look at the illegal invasion of Muslim migrants happening here coming through most of Europe unchecked and in they’re thousands in France waiting to get here any way they can and how did they get so far?

How will that be altered by Brexit, are we building a wall along the Chanel coast???? why keep going back to none Europeans??? again i get the feeling you have another agenda.

Just now, sandymere said:

That's stupid just idiots being idiots, there are many on both sides.

Well your shitting uphill on forum no one seems to agree with you just an idiot being an idiot 

• Like 1

Why would you label yourself filth, its all a little surreal....

I certainly don’t label myself as filth, however it’s the very arrogance of you remoaners to even think us leavers are stupid and uneducated to know what we voted for so there should be a rerun again and again until you get your result then make it illegal to vote after that,  also you are perfectly entitled to vote how you please but also respect the final result of the vote afterwards, which was leave what won

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

How is democracy dead if we have another vote?? Should we just keep the same government forever because we voted for them??

Why if so sure leave will win are you all so frightened of another vote???

When we vote in a General Election we honour that vote and it is carried out. Then you get a chance to change it on the next GE. 

But in this case in you might have noticed it has not been carried out so democracy has not been up held.

By all means after a few years after we have left have another referendum and honour that.

But unless the result of the referendum is honoured then of course democracy is dead. 

Say  we waste more money on a anti democratic vote and leave won again, you would still not except that as you haven't excepted the first result. Another and another until you get the result you want.

We had a bloody vote honour it and carry it out thats Democracy.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Greyman said:

Well your shitting uphill on forum no one seems to agree with you just an idiot being an idiot 

I'm in a little echo chamber of brexiteers I don't expect you to agree with me i just like asking the questions, are you frightened on the discussion? 

How will that be altered by Brexit, are we building a wall along the Chanel coast???? why keep going back to none Europeans??? again i get the feeling you have another agenda.

One of the main reasons in my decision was the mass uncontrolled illegal immigration promoted by the eurozone and the globalist elites, you know your 4th reich and their ilk

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

One of the main reasons in my decision was the mass uncontrolled illegal immigration promoted by the eurozone and the globalist elites, you know your 4th reich and their ilk

No I don't know........ is brexit going to stop mass migration and globalist elites???????

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

When we vote in a General Election we honour that vote and it is carried out. Then you get a chance to change it on the next GE. 

But in this case in you might have noticed it has not been carried out so democracy has not been up held.

By all means after a few years after we have left have another referendum and honour that.

But unless the result of the referendum is honoured then of course democracy is dead. 

Say  we waste more money on a anti democratic vote and leave won again, you would still not except that as you haven't excepted the first result. Another and another until you get the result you want.

We had a bloody vote honour it and carry it out thats Democracy.

Cheers Arry

Then we must agree to disagree, I feel the opposite but you argue with honesty to your views and without recourse to personal abuse so in that spirit I can only say,  what ever the outcome I honestly hope it goes well for the people of this country.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No I don't know........ is brexit going to stop mass migration and globalist elites???????

Yes it can stop it on GB at least as we will be able to sort our own stuff out, and I’m not against immigration, I am against illegal uncontrolled, unchecked immigration to these isles, for it has shown beyond shadow of all doubt that it doesn’t work and 99% of them do not want to work, pay in and integrate, they just want free everything and to bring the shite holes that they come from to here also

• Like 3