5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

many but to highlight a couple.

1. We have brilliant trading deals with most of the world negotiated by the EU in place, it would take years to replace and we as a sole nation would not have the negotiation power of the EU so likely get poorer terms so get lees return for our trade around the world. this would have a negative impact on the economy for years to come.

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fc1e99cf6-7809-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475?source=next&fit=scale-down&quality=highest&width=700

https://www.ft.com/content/dfafc806-762d-11e8-a8c4-408cfba4327c

2. Europe tends to lean toward protection to the average working man and more  control of tax evasion.

http://ec.europa.eu/research/infocentre/article_en.cfm?id=/research/headlines/news/article_18_07_20-1_en.html?infocentre&item=Infocentre&artid=49564

3. We have access to joint project in  research and science that can bring benefits for the next generations. 

http://www.scientistsforeu.uk/our_mission

I could go on but you get the idea.

ps link to graph I used above

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/?removed#

What a load of absolute balls, the usual lefty remoaning bs, scare this that and the other, you sandy come across as pig ignorant as the usual crying remoaners always are, how da feck do you know that remain will win?  And that us leaver dummies didn’t know what we were doing, you lot are so far up your self righteous arses that you lot know better than the majority of brits who is sick of that very same attitude, what to know why most voted leave???? Step outside the bubble and see the state that GB is in today due to the very same you know better than us mere mortals attitude and can’t see GB going down the multicultural sewer with crime through the roof never mind the black on black killings and the rape of our native Brit kids at the hands of shitslamic pedos, but hey your lot still know better all in the name of liberal PC bubbles

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I feel better informed now than when I voted truth be told, an that’s why I’m even more determined to leave as the eu has shown it’s true colours by trying to bully us into staying,? 

I mean who the fcuk wants to be in any relationship where you know the other party don’t wanna be there? ?

when I voted I was all for working on am coming to the best agreement for everybody, now I’m thinking fcuk it, let’s just walk away. An if that is put to a vote then I know a lot of folk who voted both ways who are adamant they want to leave now no matter the cost, as everybody has seen them for what they are 

Then ask to vote on leaving without a deal as I suggested, it would be one of the 3 options on the 1st ballot along with leaving with Mays deal or remain then the top two would go up against each other, simples. everyone gets to vote on the choice that are available.

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Think I posted a graph above

and this link

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/?removed#

so why if you believe brexiteers would win would you be against a vote as i outlined above when there are two options of how to leave, either with or without a deal???

A graph from some website I've never heard of doesn't mean a thing. I'm sure there are other sites with differing graphs. so no, that proves nothing.

I would be against a vote as you said above because as someone pointed out it is splitting the leave vote. IF there was another vote there would have to be 2 options: Remain or leave.

I'd also be against it because we've already voted. If the result was the same would you accept it this time? I doubt it.  And we don;t need another 3 years pissing about.

Why have another vote at all, unless it was the EU's deal and No deal. We have already have a referendum and the result was LEAVE so why on earth should remain be on a ballot paper. Honour the referendum like they said they would. Or else democracy is dead.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What a load of absolute balls, the usual lefty remoaning bs, scare this that and the other, you sandy come across as pig ignorant as the usual crying remoaners always are, how da feck do you know that remain will win?  And that us leaver dummies didn’t know what we were doing, you lot are so far up your self righteous arses that you lot know better than the majority of brits who is sick of that very same attitude, what to know why most voted leave???? Step outside the bubble and see the state that GB is in today due to the very same you know better than us mere mortals attitude and can’t see GB going down the multicultural sewer with crime through the roof never mind the black on black killings and the rape of our native Brit kids at the hands of shitslamic pedos, but hey your lot still know better all in the name of liberal PC bubbles

interesting rant but ........................

i don't know remain will win but current trends suggest it as the info I posted but happy  to have democracy the last say.

And what the feck has Islam got to do with brexit? please keep up.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Why? We are leaving, why would I ask to do it again?  We voted, an that’s it, now it’s upto the govt to create that deal or we will leave with no deal, but we will leave, an if we don’t we’ll what will be will be

It’s simple katchum, they think they know better than us, that we are beneath them, and that we are not able to make our own minds up and think for ourselves, just like the wogs from the slave trade days, they feel that are far superior to us and want to move the goal posts so they can’t lose ever

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Why have another vote at all, unless it was the EU's deal and No deal. We have already have a referendum and the result was LEAVE so why on earth should remain be on a ballot paper. Honour the referendum like they said they would. Or else democracy is dead.

Cheers Arry

How is democracy dead if we have another vote?? Should we just keep the same government forever because we voted for them??

Why if so sure leave will win are you all so frightened of another vote???

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

interesting rant but ........................

i don't know remain will win but current trends suggest it as the info I posted but happy  to have democracy the last say.

And what the feck has Islam got to do with brexit? please keep up.

A fecking lot of us natives are enraged at what GB has become, and importing 3rd world Shiite, the EU will allow us to be swamped and defeated in a way that they couldn’t do in 2 wars, divide and conquer

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It’s simple katchum, they think they know better than us, that we are beneath them, and that we are not able to make our own minds up and think for ourselves, just like the wogs from the slave trade days, they feel that are far superior to us and want to move the goal posts so they can’t lose ever

Lordy slave trade now???

How is asking for a say on the final outcome being superior, haven't you ever changed your mind or is this about something norther than Europe in your mind.

Just now, sandymere said:

How is democracy dead if we have another vote?? Should we just keep the same government forever because we voted for them??

You still can’t see the main picture fs, what gives you losers the right to demand another vote after getting defeated??? Oh aye one is far superior than us filth so we should do as you say

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

A fecking lot of us natives are enraged at what GB has become, and importing 3rd world Shiite, the EU will allow us to be swamped and defeated in a way that they couldn’t do in 2 wars, divide and conquer

Don't think the EU controls what we import from the 3rd world, other than perhaps some protectionism for our own markets, or perhaps you could explain???????

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

We're not frightened of one. You don't DESERVE one and you're not getting one. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Lordy slave trade now???

How is asking for a say on the final outcome being superior, haven't you ever changed your mind or is this about something norther than Europe in your mind.

We have had a final say it was stay or leave?  We voted leave and according to Cameron it was leave in its entirety, and that’s exactly what I voted for

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You still can’t see the main picture fs, what gives you losers the right to demand another vote after getting defeated??? Oh aye one is far superior than us filth so we should do as you say

Why would you label yourself filth, its all a little surreal....