9 minutes ago, WILF said:

He isn’t a loser though is he, in fact folks who think like Sandy have won.....don’t worry about that.

He isn’t trying to convince anyone, he is basking in victory in actual fact.

He knows he has won, and I knew he was going to win all along.

Hungary anyone ? 

Indeed history has and will continue to show the isolationists will ever fail. This little island will be dragged into an ever more global world whether it likes it or not. Even if we leave Europe now we will  just rejoin later, the youth is the future and their will will lead and they are increasingly part of the wider world due to modern technology/communication.

edit to add

Just over 70% of 18 to 24-year-olds who voted in the referendum backed Remain, four major academic and commercial polls conducted shortly after the ballot agree, with just under 30% backing Leave. In contrast, only 40% of those aged 65 and over supported Remain, while 60% placed their cross against Leave

Edited by sandymere

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Even when everyone is a delightful coffee colour and all worship dawkins, there will still be wars and conflicts, rich and poor people. What the useful idiots the white liberals don't seem to get is that the world is and always will be tribal.

• Like 3
Just now, walshie said:

I'm sorry if being me proud to be British sticks in your EU loving throat. 

Indeed no I'm extremely proud to be British and of my families part in two world wars, the latter against fascists. I'm so proud that i'm happy to promote what is best for this country and its people in the long term. 

1 minute ago, tandors said:

Another thing I'm not understanding is why all those people who love Europe so much just don't go and live in Europe? 

I do and always will live in Europe, the UK is part of Europe lol.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think we can be part of Europe without being told what to do by it re

Laws 

Interest Rates

Currency

Armed Forces

ect ect ect.

We don't hate Europe we just want to co exist but as a Soverign Nation.

But Max they don't control those things.

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Because they are brainwashed in school by left wing liberal teachers.

They should be taught about British History and Culture and the Sacrifices of our Ancestors.

Not the Bullshit they are fed to appease certain folk.

They are, my daughter has recently done a lot on the 1st world war and was proud to know her great grandfather fought with honor.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Don't they ?????

But do they want too ?????

and if left to their own devices Will they ?????

As part of the EU we have a place at the table deciding what the EU does or does not do.

16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Indeed history has and will continue to show the isolationists will ever fail. This little island will be dragged into an ever more global world whether it likes it or not. Even if we leave Europe now we will  just rejoin later, the youth is the future and their will will lead and they are increasingly part of the wider world due to modern technology/communication.

edit to add

Just over 70% of 18 to 24-year-olds who voted in the referendum backed Remain, four major academic and commercial polls conducted shortly after the ballot agree, with just under 30% backing Leave. In contrast, only 40% of those aged 65 and over supported Remain, while 60% placed their cross against Leave

What history has actually shown time and again is that all empire building ends in failure, the eu willl fail with or without brexit 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There was a referendum' a vote .

And Leave won.

End of or end of Denocracy.

But one can say that we had the same in 1975 and 67.2 won against 32.8 to be part of the UE, opinions change, isn't that democracy. If there was a new vote remain would likely win by a greater margin than the leave vote last time, the voice of the majority today rather than yesterday.

edit to add.

WhatUKThinks_Poll_8718_20190322.png.a5a61fcac02e4a80f888b3d57b266585.png

I've removed the don't know but their pattern is a mirror of the majority.

Edited by sandymere