27 minutes ago, WILF said:

As far as I know, you are on the left of the political spectrum......taking the moral high ground about getting called names because of your personal convictions is a bit rich coming from you isn’t it?

Your political ideology has been using name calling and slurs to over power debate and vilify people for the last 25 years.....or did you conveniently forget that bit? Lol

anyway, Homophobe ! Lol 

My political ideology is at odds with that of the left, ie labour/Corbyn et al wish to leave the EU, so in this case equating me to  the ideology of the left is nonsensical. I prefer to let my decisions to be based on evidence then those decisions to lead my convictions rather than  having a preset dogma.  As to name calling if a tag fits then so be it but the tag must fit in reality not just in the deluded imaginings of the intellectually compromised ? 

Ps  I like pressurized ham to the point of boiling ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3,100,780 signatures and rising

Parliament will consider this for a debate

Parliament considers all petitions that get more than 100,000 signatures for a debate.

I think we need a hard Brexit petition can someone start one please.

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1

Ah we have one, so let the race begin..........................?‍♂️

Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.

We are wasting Billions of pounds of taxpayers money trying to negotiate in a short space of time. Leaving the EU in March 2019 will allow the UK good time to negotiate more efficiently. The EU will be more eager to accept a deal on our terms having lost a major partner.

392,966 signatures

Edited by sandymere
1 hour ago, walshie said:

My post wasn't aimed at you at all Kev. I was just using your post to highlight how the remainers think name-calling and labelling is a reasonable way to make their argument. I was hoping to make the point that they can't tell us WHY we voted as we did, and even if they could, tough titty. :laugh:

Ha no worries mate....hope all's well..

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

My political ideology is at odds with that of the left, ie labour/Corbyn et al wish to leave the EU, so in this case equating me to  the ideology of the left is nonsensical. I prefer to let my decisions to be based on evidence then those decisions to lead my convictions rather than  having a preset dogma.  As to name calling if a tag fits then so be it but the tag must fit in reality not just in the deluded imaginings of the intellectually compromised ? 

Ps  I like pressurized ham to the point of boiling ?

Which basically means, you think your name calling is justified but people calling you names is stupid.......did you have to go to university to come up with these winners or are you all self taught ? Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, tandors said:

Sandymere  I get where you are coming from but you are on thl, you're in the wrong echo chamber mate. You've only got to get through the weekend, James O'Brian will be back on Monday be more your scene.

Indeed tandors, but I do so enjoy sending a  shiver of cognitive dissonance through the ever diminishing echo chambers of the die hard brexiteers? after all we hope to see a Europe where men of every country will think of being European as of belonging to their native land, and ....... wherever they go in this wide domain....will truly feel. Here I am at home

5 minutes ago, tandors said:

Is cognitive dissonance something that can be sent? Couldn't really follow the rest of that post, maybe just call everyone gammon in future it's more effective.

Perhaps produce rather than send?

The rest has the greatest relevance. 

‘We hope to see a Europe where men of every country will think of being a European as of belonging to their native land, and … wherever they go in this wide domain … will truly feel. Here I am at home.’”

(Winston Churchill)