8 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Varadkar is having great fun playing eu musical helmet chair but when the music stops he gonna get shafted in a big way ?Merkel is  putting on the pay back lube ?

Pay your 39 billion to stay in the eu and hush up. Lol. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Smells like bullshit as the old saying goes “saying and doing are two different things “ eh may ? Without a doubt the most gutless pm ever not the worst that crown belongs to the war criminal Blair and they are joined at the hip for the most Wreckless  Blair being the biggest cnt ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

She don't believe in it, we know that, she's a shady lady. it's her stitch up. but I do feel it's out of her hands now thank feck. fingers crossed they turn down an extension. 

Cheers Arry

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I totally disagree. The government can't do what it wants, it's a minority and some are extreme remainers some are brexiteers (which I am). The country was split fairly down the middle. 

A court case put brexit in the hands of parliament, not government, and not Teresa may. 

I believe she has tried to go right down the middle. A harder brexit, which I support, would have been voted down by even bigger numbers. 

She was a friend to hunting. A non hunting person which she is, sheallowed us to put a vote through on flushing to guns to test if the snp would vote (the had previously agreed not to vote on English only laws). When it was clear they would, and we would loose, she allowed it to be dropped. We can try again if numbers ever allow. 

I don't always agree with her but I genuinely believe she is trying her best on Brexit to get something done when she's in an almost impossible position that no brexit agreement, or no deal, or remain....would ever suit and be voted for by a majority. 

Stop all the tin foil hat shit. We voted for these people and if its wrong for you get out there and get involved with politics to try and change it. Forget civil unrest bullsh*t, it ain't going to happen. Pick a brexit candidate and get out campaigning for them. 

Bollocks to her, she’s a lying f***ing scumbag just like the other 649 of her pals.....if you beleive these people then you need your bumps felt imho matey 

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So do something about it? Or whine on the Internet and dream about civil unrest that will never come. 

I did do something about it, I checked out and left the whole stinking pile of shit to those who still beleive in these wankers, for they are many and I am few ! Lol lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, kanny said:

When Corbyn sat with the IRA didn't he say that it was important to listen to both sides? :laugh:https://news.sky.com/story/juvenile-corbyn-walks-out-of-cross-party-meeting-after-independent-group-members-invited-11671274

The whole time Corbyn has only wanted one thing a GE. He's desperate for power vote any thing and every thing down. The Labour Party should have been making hay while the Tories made a total mess of this, but they failed and are probably less popular than the Tories.

When they vote down Mays deal and they get no short extension. They will be running off to the EU for  long extension, my fear if they might with draw article 50.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 4