22 minutes ago, sandymere said:

James O’Brien is handily forgetting all the other things every political party told us too.....

They told lads returning from WW2 that they would have a country fit to live in.....now their grandkids and great gradkids are getting stabbed, robbed and murdered right, left and centre

by......

The offspring of the people we were told we needed to fill jobs and help rebuild the country.........

A country we were told has the best safety net in the world and yet whole estates are stuck in welfare hell with generations never having had a job and living little better than animals

We were told that our vote matters but it didn’t and after this it never will

We were told we needed to go to war by the most successful Labour prime minister ever but it was lies.....

We were told breaking the unions was what we needed to kick on and become a stronger and more flexible economy......but big corporates just moved in and took the piss instead and the tax burden got a lot worse (the worst ever in fact !)

We have been told lots of stuff and James O’Brien continuing to peddle main party bollocks after 70 years of disaster and lies is hardly ground breaking, voice of the people type stuff is it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

I see on the news Barnier talking about an extension and mentioned twice there will be a cost, now theres a surprise. It's all about bleeding money out of the UK.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Deker said:

I am increasingly of the view that Teresa May has gone out to Stay in the EU.  It is incredible to believe we are in this mess by accident, it is conniving in the extreme if she has, so maybe I am crediting her with too much intelligence.

Just the same, LEAVING actually seems a distant dream right now rather than an imminent event!

I totally disagree. The government can't do what it wants, it's a minority and some are extreme remainers some are brexiteers (which I am). The country was split fairly down the middle. 

A court case put brexit in the hands of parliament, not government, and not Teresa may. 

I believe she has tried to go right down the middle. A harder brexit, which I support, would have been voted down by even bigger numbers. 

She was a friend to hunting. A non hunting person which she is, sheallowed us to put a vote through on flushing to guns to test if the snp would vote (the had previously agreed not to vote on English only laws). When it was clear they would, and we would loose, she allowed it to be dropped. We can try again if numbers ever allow. 

I don't always agree with her but I genuinely believe she is trying her best on Brexit to get something done when she's in an almost impossible position that no brexit agreement, or no deal, or remain....would ever suit and be voted for by a majority. 

Stop all the tin foil hat shit. We voted for these people and if its wrong for you get out there and get involved with politics to try and change it. Forget civil unrest bullsh*t, it ain't going to happen. Pick a brexit candidate and get out campaigning for them. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Arry said:

I see on the news Barnier talking about an extension and mentioned twice there will be a cost, now theres a surprise. It's all about bleeding money out of the UK.

Cheers Arry

Barnier needs spit roasting from Andrew Pearce and Varadkar ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Could someone explain to me who agreed to give them alcoholic c**ts 39 billion?

What halfwit agreed to it?

An why are they paying it for? 

Why not tell them to f**k off, your negotiators need shot.

I'm with you all the way on that on Francie :yes:

........... Tell them to get f****d. What can they do about it.

The best part of the negotiations in the last 2 years was Boris saying they can go whistle for the money.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I totally disagree. The government can't do what it wants, it's a minority and some are extreme remainers some are brexiteers (which I am). The country was split fairly down the middle. 

A court case put brexit in the hands of parliament, not government, and not Teresa may. 

I believe she has tried to go right down the middle. A harder brexit, which I support, would have been voted down by even bigger numbers. 

She was a friend to hunting. A non hunting person which she is, sheallowed us to put a vote through on flushing to guns to test if the snp would vote (the had previously agreed not to vote on English only laws). When it was clear they would, and we would loose, she allowed it to be dropped. We can try again if numbers ever allow. 

I don't always agree with her but I genuinely believe she is trying her best on Brexit to get something done when she's in an almost impossible position that no brexit agreement, or no deal, or remain....would ever suit and be voted for by a majority. 

Stop all the tin foil hat shit. We voted for these people and if its wrong for you get out there and get involved with politics to try and change it. Forget civil unrest bullsh*t, it ain't going to happen. Pick a brexit candidate and get out campaigning for them. 

She went begging she went asking fk all that she should have gone demanding she should have told them eu cnts the brits are going none of you cnts would be here today without our stance in  the war  this is how it is take or leave it eu cnt bags  all this asking ? You don’t negotiate you tell em straight juniker your a grade a cnt , Verhofstadt your a proper dyed in the wool liberal cnt  , tusk you little rent boy get way from me  and vardakar you  treacherous parasitic  spineless eu bandit bend over lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

She went begging she went asking fk all that she should have gone demanding she should have told them eu cnts the brits are going none of you cnts would be here today without our stance in  the war  this is how it is take or leave it eu cnt bags  all this asking ? You don’t negotiate you tell em straight juniker your a grade a cnt , Verhofstadt your a proper dyed in the wool liberal cnt  , tusk you little rent boy get way from me  and vardakar you  treacherous parasitic  spineless eu bandit bend over lol 

Lol yeah I suppose your right ?

• Thanks 1

Hold tight  latest headline”  Barnier  demands “  aka a French cntbox whose country rolled over and got raped by Germany  in the war is  sticking his neck out while his own country is getting yellow fever lol 

Edited by green lurchers