I am increasingly of the view that Teresa May has gone out to Stay in the EU.  It is incredible to believe we are in this mess by accident, it is conniving in the extreme if she has, so maybe I am crediting her with too much intelligence.

Just the same, LEAVING actually seems a distant dream right now rather than an imminent event!

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Gina Miller took the government to court over a technicality and won......

Surely the ERG could take the government to court over actually breaking a law and also win ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Gina Miller took the government to court over a technicality and won......

Surely the ERG could take the government to court over actually breaking a law and also win ?

Yep, quite right as far as I can see. If they break the law.

Strikes me it's now all about what we cannot have. We can't have May's deal. We can't have a no deal. We can't leave on the 29th. Nobody is telling us what we can have.

All we want to do is leave.

What a bloody mess MP's have made of this.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

its going over old ground i know  , but i trully believe the they dont want to leave the eu, they are just going through the motions . cynical me  but i think the deal is allready done with the eu.  , the political circus, is a mess.  and the common joe  is fkd  we will do as  they please  ,and that is that ..

• Like 1

It's depressing really all this time and we seem to back at square one. They have achieved diddly squat, they have no bottle. Hope the EU turns down an extension or I fear it won't happen at all.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
52 minutes ago, Arry said:

It's depressing really all this time and we seem to back at square one. They have achieved diddly squat, they have no bottle. Hope the EU turns down an extension or I fear it won't happen at all.

Cheers Arry

Set up a petition to send to Italy, poland and Hungary asking them in the name of democracy to veto an extention by Westminster as they’re sabotaging brexit against the will of the people, we are the silent majority 

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Set up a petition to send to Italy, poland and Hungary asking them in the name of democracy to veto an extention by Westminster as they’re sabotaging brexit against the will of the people, we are the silent majority 

I like the idea mate. But I would not have any idea how you do that, I have enough trouble with just posting on here Lol. Think Nigel's been doing that any way. There is hope the EU seem right pissed off with our Parliament at the moment. The EU are not blameless though they have been trying to feck the whole issue up.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

I said to a pal of mine at the time of the referendum “they won’t give you it”

And he said “they have to, how can they get out of it?”

He then went on to vote Tory and I said to him “What the f**k did you do that for?”

And he said “they will deliver the vote”

So I told him, that makes no sense.....none of these people wanted to give you the vote and only did so when they were getting wiped out in council elections by UKIP

Now is the time to vote UKIP again and keep the pressure on until they deliver......but no, the country went back to arguing about Labour and Tory, silly memes about Dianne Abbott and Boris Johnson and all that old bollocks and voted main party.......again !

You have had 70 years of kicks in the bollocks and you still ain’t learned your lesson........the UK is getting exactly what it asked for with Brexit.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Here's a non-original idea. Instead of trying to form a new party how about trying to form a pressure group that can focus on different candidates in existing parties on pertinent issues? :hmm:

Instead of trying to establish a one size fits all party that could take multiple generations to get off the ground and may not remain relevant you could focus on important issues and target existing/potential candidates in established parties. The internet has been good for connecting people so I've heard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1