5 hours ago, tinytiger said:

The grandchildren of the people who sent them men to their deaths. Then cuunts have about the same regard for the normal man on the street as they would for a rat. Mogg and his mates stand to make billions.

Mogg is a fcuking idiot, watched a interview where he talked about importing Australian beef that would be cheaper than British beef and he’s all for it. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

The other 27 states will be tripping over themselves to extend the negotiations. Simple as this, it's now the only option to achieve what they want, which is for us to eventually remain or alternatively to extend the chaos and pain to us for as long as possible to make an example. If they say no to an extension then they're essentially forcing a hard brexit and accepting that we're gone for good, neither of which they want. They're f***ing pissing themselves right now.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The other 27 states will be tripping over themselves to extend the negotiations. Simple as this, it's now the only option to achieve what they want, which is for us to eventually remain or alternatively to extend the chaos and pain to us for as long as possible to make an example. If they say no to an extension then they're essentially forcing a hard brexit and accepting that we're gone for good, neither of which they want. They're f***ing pissing themselves right now.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the news last night, we have played right into their hands all the way along in this silly pantomime, talk about negotiation skills...................

25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This is all playing right into the hands of the EU.. They want it to be seen that trying to leave the club is painful and almost nigh on impossible.. There are already lots of small deals in place should we leave under a no deal scenario that will ensure its 'business as usual' that have been made under the radar.. Whats going on in parliament right now is nothing more than a carefully orchestrated pantomine being played out for the masses.. 

4 minutes ago, Malt said:

This is all playing right into the hands of the EU.. They want it to be seen that trying to leave the club is painful and almost nigh on impossible.. There are already lots of small deals in place should we leave under a no deal scenario that will ensure its 'business as usual' that have been made under the radar.. Whats going on in parliament right now is nothing more than a carefully orchestrated pantomine being played out for the masses.. 

I think that's giving the thick gutless fucks too much credit mate. :laugh:

Otherwise 100% agree. :thumbs:

On another note Gavin Williamson seems to be doing wonders on Defence. Absolutely essential given we are supposed to be going for independence and global trading! About the only one that is worth his salary imo.

Edited by Born Hunter

Read this Week some where that the EU would love a two year extension, got are money for two more years that they're desperate for it. They going to stitch us right up, we are going to pay mega for this if we don't get out.

Parliament has deserted the common folk and done it with so much contempt and arrogance.

Cheers Arry  

1 minute ago, Arry said:

Read this Week some where that the EU would love a two year extension, got are money for two more years that they're desperate for it. They going to stitch us right up, we are going to pay mega for this if we don't get out.

Parliament has deserted the common folk and done it with so much contempt and arrogance.

Cheers Arry  

Don't be surprised if to get that extension they have the 39B off us up front! They have as much to gain from an extension as the Gov does but given our people's incompetence they'll probably not see it that way and be persuaded payment is the only way to get the extension. :doh:

God I wish the women I want to f**k were this gullible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The EU are very keen on a 18 month 2 year extension Tusk was on the box saying so. The scheming b*****ds in are Parliament and the EU. I even think May has got her hand in this. I was always suspicious why she pulled the rug from under David Davidson and Dominic Rabb when they were both at different times the Brexit secretary, they both had the EU on there back foot with their hard bargaining. Think she had a call from the EU to call her dogs off.

It's all shady as Feck. IMO.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
On 13/03/2019 at 22:03, Arry said:

Right now theres not a party I could vote for. I feel let down by all parties, none are fully for the people. Most have spent the last two years being payed by us as they stab us in the back. In my view we need a new party that listens, The Tories have just made a hash of the negotiations, Labour have played political games trying to get a GE, the Liberal Democrats are not Democrats at all. The Liberal Democrats are lier's after getting on their soap box saying they would cut university fees but climbed into bed with the Tories for a bit of power, then tripled the fees. Their finished as a party.

My MP is a disgrace walked across the floor and wants another vote. Traitor of democracy.

So who could you vote for?

Or does it come to just voting tactfully to keep another party out. Very very sad times.

Cheers Arry

Boris, Nigel and Moggy will wait for it all to crumble and start a new Party of the people. could be something to vote for.

Iwm.

1 hour ago, iwm said:

Boris, Nigel and Moggy will wait for it all to crumble and start a new Party of the people. could be something to vote for.

Iwm.

It wants some thing but I can't see those three starting a new party together, maybe Nigel. Think he might use this march he suppose to be going on to gauge what support he's getting from Joe public first.

But if May announced a General Election tomorrow who could you vote for?

Could not vote for Steptoe and his thick Chimp.

Could not vote for Vince Cable and Cleggy the liar, and their second referendum stance

Could I vote for the Tories after the Feck up they have made of this? Well may be if somebody like Dominic Rabb was the leader.

I do think we need a change of leader fast.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Arry said:

It wants some thing but I can't see those three starting a new party together, maybe Nigel. Think he might use this march he suppose to be going on to gauge what support he's getting from Joe public first.

But if May announced a General Election tomorrow who could you vote for?

Could not vote for Steptoe and his thick Chimp.

Could not vote for Vince Cable and Cleggy the liar, and their second referendum stance

Could I vote for the Tories after the Feck up they have made of this? Well may be if somebody like Dominic Rabb was the leader.

I do think we need a change of leader fast.

Cheers Arry

As a Yorkshireman, labour has been the only party to vote for (before the referendum) but i will never vote for them again!! If someone comes along and gives me and more important  my family and grandchildren a chance of a future, my vote will be with them. At the moment ive been left behind by the westminster fools. The house of commons needs to be closed down and stop making us all look like idiots to the rest of the world.

iwm

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1