9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d go dairy farming mate an prob could go tomorrow but really don’t want to, but if it comes to the point where our votes are jist part of some poxy pantomime then I’m off  an fcuk the country, why should I love a country that don’t even follow our wishes ?? ☹️

I was set to go NZ in  74 ,I had a job in Rauratora  catching Rabbits and Possum's  House and Motor |Bike provided good wages and allowances plus Pension  whilst we were waiting the emigration law changed and I had to bank $4000 NZ Dollars for each member of my Family for six months to cover health care then it was returned , at the time we had two Kids  and did not have enough money so we missed our chance , some years later we met the Wife of a Keeper from a local estate who went out there doing the same job and they were making a nice few quid on the side Plucking Possums . 

If you get the chance go for it ,it's a Brill place to live and the only down side is it's full of those Heathen  Jock Savages .?

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, micky said:

I was set to go NZ in  74 ,I had a job in Rauratora  catching Rabbits and Possum's  House and Motor |Bike provided good wages and allowances plus Pension  whilst we were waiting the emigration law changed and I had to bank $4000 NZ Dollars for each member of my Family for six months to cover health care then it was returned , at the time we had two Kids  and did not have enough money so we missed our chance , some years later we met the Wife of a Keeper from a local estate who went out there doing the same job and they were making a nice few quid on the side Plucking Possums . 

If you get the chance go for it ,it's a Brill place to live and the only down side is it's full of those Heathen  Jock Savages .?

Missed opportunities mickey,you would have had an incredible lifestyle,if only we had the ability to turn back the clock of hindsight ?

• Like 1

If I was a young man I'd would get a trade and get out this country, this country fecked I'm sorry to say. NZ if they will have you is the future. This countrys parliament  has deserted the people.

Cheers Arry

• Sad 1

The fuckers in the house of commons have just voted against a no deal.

.......... They've already voted against the crap deal being offered.

Wtf.

If this goes bad and they balls up the whole leave process, I hope the whole country explodes into riots.

.......... I'd hope that they flood Downing street and wreck the place.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Wtf.

If this goes bad and they balls up the whole leave process, I hope the whole country explodes into riots.

What gets me, who the f**k are they to vote against a no deal, it was the public decision to get out, and if that’s a no deal because the crap deal isn’t working then so be it ! I’m not happy they are taking votes for us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Atleast he would have a Fcuking go mate, but deffo I’m all up for turning London into Gotham an letting the joker take over ?

Reading the Knife Crime thread all that's missing is a clown in a purple suit. Boris Johnson wears a blue one before anyone starts.

On 26/02/2019 at 22:30, Deker said:

I don't think there is any doubt there will be a level of short term pain, but it will lead to a long term period of substantial gain!

Define short term pain ffs i lived on a pound aday picketing money during the miners strike

36 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Wtf.

It was a lot closer than I thought though. 4 votes in it. If you'd believed the shit they were telling us earlier in the week it would have been downvoted by hundreds. These treacherous b*****ds should be voting in line with their constituents wishes rather than their own.

Article 50 clearly states if an agreement hasn't been made by 29th March we leave regardless. Surely votes shouldn't make a difference to that. Not leaving at all would make the 2 main parties effectively unelectable in future.

Just now, Arry said:

Traitors Of the people. Most MP's should give the last two year salary back as the have been fight the people instead of up holding the will of the people.

Cheers Arry

Order....order.....they have sat on their fat arses jeering each other in the house and playing behind the scene games,as you said give back the last 2 years salaries plus expenses as they certainly haven't earned them,and give cvameron a hefty boot in the balls as he certainly has none bowing out when times got tough as soon as he realised the people,the majority of the people,british people,had enough of the EU rule.