• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

We will end up with something that is out in name only.

As for it don't really matter. Well I think it does as if they ignore the referendum vote it would mean any thing a MP promised could and would be ignored any time they felt like it. There would be no point in vote ever again.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Power's that be were never going to let Britain leave and have led a brilliant campaign of Divide and Conquer they are pissing there selves laughing at the Cannon Fodder who voted out because that was never going to happen HMS Great Britain is sinking fast , the place is over run with immigrants , Black kids run the Cities , the Sick and Old are left to Rot and the only thing our Masters can do is give themselves  a pay rise, I dread to think what the place will be like when my Grandkids are my age.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Last night it was hard line brexiteers ruined brexit. They want a no deal but they fail to admit that the majority of parliament, who are put there by the people, want either no brexit or a soft brexit, and a court case has put the decision in the hands of parliament rather than government. 

We will get brexit, but it will be softer than the one May has negotiated. 

Tonight, parliament, made up of mps from Labour, snp, Liberals etc will vote to take no deal permanently of the table. Those who set out to attack May are rejoicing. 

They want to be careful.. Tonights vote is open to amendments, if an MP can fillibuster and sink a vote aimed at making taking photos up womens skirts illegal, surely someone's got the bollocks to stand up and do the same tonight? 

Only over the past few days have i heard the media admitting that it has boiled down to the people v's parliment, which it now has.

It's clear amongst the chaos that they will fight tooth and nail to make this as soft as possible, out in name only.

Why, because either they have a direct, personal investment in europe, or simply because they dont want to work any harder for their wage.

2 minutes ago, Gooner said:

Why would you take no deal off the table?

lf this is removed we have even less bargaining power than we do now, the EU wants a deal so why remove the threat?

???

Why would you agree to a divorce bill before you know what terms you'll walk away on? Same reason mate, they continually put themselves on the back foot, either out of stupidity, fear or contempt for the electorate.

• Like 4

British finance minister Philip Hammond said on Wednesday he could free billions of pounds for extra public spending or tax cuts if parliament resolves its Brexit impasse.

Hammond told lawmakers he would be able to relax his grip on the public finances if they spared Britain the shock of leaving the world’s biggest trading bloc without an agreement.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-budget/hammond-offers-more-spending-lower-taxes-if-a-brexit-deal-is-done-idUKKBN1QU1T3?il=0

Carrots are being dangled and sticks are being waved.... "We'll get them to come to our way of thinking"

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

If we don’t get out I’m putting everything I got into getting off this sinking ship with my kids

Get down to Leicestershire Don  the Indians are setting on and there is a labour shortage on the land , they tried to get the Somalis to do it but it breaches their Human Rights .

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I be in New Zealand if this country decides our votes don’t care, truth being told even if the shoe was on other foot an we voted stay in an then the govt fcuked us id feel the same, I’m in way a whinger or a moaner an will always stand by what the population voted for whether I agree or not, but to be given a vote then told Na, we cannae do that so we will just ignore the nation then I’m off, fcuk that, don’t really know the ins an out of the deal, or back stop or no deal, hard brexit or soft brexit, but what I do know is we voted out, an out we should be?

The government of New Zealand are paying good bounty,s on non indeginous species at the moment due to the damage they are causing to the unique native species, would be a nice way to earn a living mate and I think if you were any good you would be in big demand doing it, if I was,nt ready for the knackers yard I,d be off with you looks like a good country to be in if you like an outdoor life ?

• Like 3

After going back over this thread for 20 or so pages I've come to the conclusion that the best solution here would be for Donald Trump and his executive overreach to handle this one.

Going on the model that a broken clock is right twice a day he's exactly what is needed in this situation.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d go dairy farming mate an prob could go tomorrow but really don’t want to, but if it comes to the point where our votes are jist part of some poxy pantomime then I’m off  an fcuk the country, why should I love a country that don’t even follow our wishes ?? ☹️

That’s the best post you’ve said yet

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I be in New Zealand if this country decides our votes don’t care, 

If they try to force a second election upon us I am off to Canada 100% I love this country,but second election means we aren't a democracy and those who treat us as pawns in their scummy games are are total fuckers.

• Like 4