• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

MPS are elected to represent our opinions on how we voted, the sheer bloody arrogance that they can over rule the majority of the general public, is tantamount to treason. Hope corbyn, blair, and the rest of the leftie traitors realise what follows next, if brexit fails anarchy will soon follow, you can only push joe public so far this will be the death of democracy.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

They ALL piss in the same pot and eat out of the same trough and that ain’t changing any time soon. 

I know and the world is watching our so called government fcuk it all up and laughing at us, they need hanging

Edited by Lenmcharristar
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I know and the world is watching our so called government fcuk it all up and laughing at us, they need hanging

But they’re not fcuking it up len they’re doing what governments do best which is doing exactly as they fcuking please, nothing new in that it’s always been the case, it’s laughable when folks say the government is there to serve the people No No No the people are there to serve the government and do their bidding, pay your taxes and fight their wars and that really is a fact. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

But they’re not fcuking it up len they’re doing what governments do best which is doing exactly as they fcuking please, nothing new in that it’s always been the case, it’s laughable when folks say the government is there to serve the people No No No the people are there to serve the government and do their bidding, pay your taxes and fight their wars and that really is a fact. 

Gb is a tinder box and seen as weak at the moment, what’s gona set it off? I reckon the time is near. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Gb is a tinder box and seen as weak at the moment, what’s gona set it off? I reckon the time is near. 

Nothing will set it off. People don't give a fck. They have full bellies and access to Facebook. We get the chance to vote in elections, most people don't bother, not because they know it won't change things but because they don't care. A sizeable group of the population are happy to vote for abbot and corbyn. 

We will only get real change when people vote for real change in the form of mps at a general election. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thing is the World in watching and if Parliament do not carry out the will of the people. The people would never trust any MP or Government again, I don't now.Then how on earth could the UK be trusted in any deal or negotiation it will try and do with another country if its prepared to go against its own people. We are watching the death of democracy with so many people and MP's not willing recognising the biggest turn out referendum result. I think its disgusting that there are people still trying to upset democracy.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I dont even care anymore. Either way it dont really matter does it.. 

Which ever way it goes.

There will still be quarry in the fields.

And petrol in the pumps  

• Like 1

Last night it was hard line brexiteers ruined brexit. They want a no deal but they fail to admit that the majority of parliament, who are put there by the people, want either no brexit or a soft brexit, and a court case has put the decision in the hands of parliament rather than government. 

We will get brexit, but it will be softer than the one May has negotiated. 

Tonight, parliament, made up of mps from Labour, snp, Liberals etc will vote to take no deal permanently of the table. Those who set out to attack May are rejoicing. 

• Like 2