1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Fcuk them off we don’t need as we have the Royal Navy and it’s the best

Personally I'd be glad to see the Europeans taking defence seriously and I'd be glad to see our sovereign forces operating with them to strengthen regional security.

However, this to me is potentially another sign that the EU wants the last corner stone of a proper state, a unified military and command with sovereign control. A carrier is the perfect excuse to initiate that, a project too large for a single EU nation but as a shared asset would make the project much more viable. And of course easily sold as necessary to counter our own regional Naval dominance.

• Like 3

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Is that an eu navy to go with the eu army that the Brussels and British politicians were promising would never happen, looks like they may have been fibbing 

The UK is the sole reason it hasn't happened yet. Once we're out of the equation 'United States of the EU' is the next step, complete with a unified armed force.. Not that I think we'll be out of the equation any time soon reading the news just now.. 

They kicked the can down the road for 2 whole years wishing the issue would go away or somehow resolve itself,now its panic stations as they seek a solution,every single one of them should be sacked like the shower of shit they are,as a nation we voted OUT no ifs,buts,maybe's we voted OUT and they should be working in the peoples interests to extricate us as we pay them to do,if they cant handle the job jack it in and f**k off out of it,let someone else try their best.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hang on... oh bollocks, I just realised I'm gonna need a new passport... dual nationality coming up lol (it's for work travel)

In truth, we're gonna get screwed with the leaders we have. I believe a mass vote of no confidence may wake up the GOV, if not... who knows what will happen... insurrection maybe!

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The DUP will be the saviours of brexit, email them and state your views, no deal brexit is what we want, they are hard line supporters of brexit

Fcuk me len behave yourself. ???. If it wasn’t for the backstop the DUP would of taken the first shitty deal on the table. We will see how hard line they are tomorrow night. 

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Fcuk me len behave yourself. ???. If it wasn’t for the backstop the DUP would of taken the first shitty deal on the table. We will see how hard line they are tomorrow night. 

Well if they don’t as JRM said tonight what else is left other than no deal exit? And he also said that 17.4 million voted leave where as 90% of those in Westminster want to stay and are out of touch with the majority of the electorate they’re representing and should not be forgetting the vote of the people, we live in hope dmd

7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well if they don’t as JRM said tonight what else is left other than no deal exit? And he also said that 17.4 million voted leave where as 90% of those in Westminster want to stay and are out of touch with the majority of the electorate they’re representing and should not be forgetting the vote of the people, we live in hope dmd

I’ll be honest len but I can’t see them voting for a no deal brexit can you?