3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Few years time the UK will have it's own space port for satellite launches, giving the UK a true end to end tier-1 space industry!

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/orbex-to-launch-swiss-astrocast-sa-nanosatellites-from-uk-spaceport/

So much potential for UK industry! The future is bright!

Us in the uk and Ireland have the best tradesmen in the world, and top the tree in almost everything else, this was slowly being taken away from us over the past 30 odd years by the EU, look at the industries that have taken big hits and closed or moved to Eastern Europe, we were the creators of most stuff and fully self dependant and that’s what we need to strive for again, let the world come to us with their business as they will see us as the experts we once were

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, some bloke said:

What beats the fek outa me is that politrickians accept a very close vote in the commons and Lords - but won't accept a similarly close vote in a national referendum. Self serving scum.

I don’t care what they say the remainders cheated and still lost by 1.4 million votes it wasn’t even close

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy89 said:

Bit selfish like. ?

I just hope when we do leave it's not a massive tits up cos like I said before it's us that will suffer for it.

Trumps just said he,s ready to increase trade with the uk as soon as we escape the eu, so chin up we managed for hundreds of years without the parasitic eu sucking us dry and stifling growth sure we will be fine, and if you look back over history empire building usually leads to failure and the eu is just another failed empire waiting to happen ✌️✌️

• Like 3