1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Why are you frightened of a second vote when the actual deal on offer is available to allow  an informed choice this time??

If on making an informed choice people change their minds how can they be being betrayed when a majority vote to remain??that would then be the will of the people would it not??

Why not carry out the result of the first vote. We had a vote, people voted out. If another vote was taken the losers of that vote would want a third vote and so on. Its the politicians that did not accept the democratic vote that has feck this thing up. If they had accepted the result and all pull together it would be sorted. Sorry Sandy but we had the vote now lets get on and get out. If there was a second vote and it was the same result what a waste of time and money that would be. Or do we keep voting till we get the result you want.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

So people can't change their mind when they have more information on a subject?????? you must live in a very narrow world. Personally i find that i often change opinion as I become better informed on a subject.......

Changing your mind is one thing, changing the outcome of a democratically held vote is the begging of the end of democracy and if you think they are the same thing your just another one of the thousands of sheep being lead toward the outcome the wealthy wanted and expected the first time round, which is why we have had two years of project fear to help guide you toward the correct decision????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

And they are becoming more informed are they not?

We now have some options to inform a decision do we not??????

Previously we did not have this information, do you not believe in the possibility of opinions changing when one has more information on which to base those opinions?

We have General Elections regularly, ALL the parties tell the electorate what they want to hear in a bid to get elected, then tend to change their minds and water things down.

I can't remember any calls for another General Election because the electorate got it wrong (despite the fact they commonly do).

We had a vote on Brexit, the MAJORITY of the country democratically voted to LEAVE.

THE END!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, liP said:

Len, what was the representative vote in Ulster? Obviously the nationalists were 99/100% but what do you think/know  the Unionist vote was? 

Don’t know about the unionist vote but the overall vote was 56% to remain. Sorry for answering for you len. ??

Edited by dogmandont
4 hours ago, liP said:

Len, what was the representative vote in Ulster? Obviously the nationalists were 99/100% but what do you think/know  the Unionist vote was? 

More unionists voted to leave but some voted to remain, here’s how they approached your door, they knocked your door and introduced themselves then said how are you going to vote for brexit? I said you tell me what your voting, and they said remain and I said well we’re off on the wrong foot as I’m voting out, the words that came out of their mouths, why are you voting out, you’ll lose your benefits. I said hold it right there ballbag I don’t get benefits now f u c k off from my door before you get hurt. Wankers. I kid you not.  Alliance, uup, greens. All using the benefits cards. Also I’ve plenty of catholic friends and they voted leave as well. Don’t be believing the Shiite the news feeds ya. The lazy bums wanted to remain so they coul stay in the work shy club. The workers voted leave as they were fed up being over run with foreigners in the work place

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

More unionists voted to leave but some voted to remain, here’s how they approached your door, they knocked your door and introduced themselves then said how are you going to vote for brexit? I said you tell me what your voting, and they said remain and I said well we’re off on the wrong foot as I’m voting out, the words that came out of their mouths, why are you voting out, you’ll lose your benefits. I said hold it right there ballbag I don’t get benefits now f u c k off from my door before you get hurt. Wankers. I kid you not.  Alliance, uup, greens. All using the benefits cards. Also I’ve plenty of catholic friends and they voted leave as well. Don’t be believing the Shiite the news feeds ya. The lazy bums wanted to remain so they coul stay in the work shy club. The workers voted leave as they were fed up being over run with foreigners in the work place

Thanks Len, it's never been published over here, only leave/remain percentage. 

I'd imagined it would of been like a (three way 2-1) vote as in remain-leave then nationalists voting remain as a way of forcing a united Ireland somehow. I see when Theresa May was over there, there was about five different parties but it was only the Unionists supporting our government, the 1 billion probably helped lol. 

No offence to either side and not trying to cause trouble, was just curious ?

Ps, couldn't give you a like for the above as I've used my daily allowance up ?

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Don’t know about the unionist vote but the overall vote was 56% to remain. Sorry for answering for you len. ??

Cheers dogman ? but Len posted the answer that I was looking for ?

Politics over there seem quite complicated compared to over here from an outsider looking in ?

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Why are you frightened of a second vote when the actual deal on offer is available to allow  an informed choice this time??

If on making an informed choice people change their minds how can they be being betrayed when a majority vote to remain??that would then be the will of the people would it not??

Think ther be far more remainers who have seen the eu for the crooks ther are  and become eu haters than “misled informed Brexit voters “ that’s a media bullshit fairy story lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Same principle as London being labour stronghold  over half are on the house of plenty freebie 

3 hours ago, Bundy89 said:

Some things just don't add up though. If the media is so blatantly remain then why did leave appear to have the better campaign? People can't have it both ways, either the media is neutral or they are not pro-remain like everyone tends to think.

Perhaps it made more sense to leave and therefore the campaign looked to be better

2 hours ago, liP said:

Thanks Len, it's never been published over here, only leave/remain percentage. 

I'd imagined it would of been like a (three way 2-1) vote as in remain-leave then nationalists voting remain as a way of forcing a united Ireland somehow. I see when Theresa May was over there, there was about five different parties but it was only the Unionists supporting our government, the 1 billion probably helped lol. 

No offence to either side and not trying to cause trouble, was just curious ?

Ps, couldn't give you a like for the above as I've used my daily allowance up ?

That’s exactly what they’re trying to do, united ireland by default. It’s too engrained over here for nationalists to hate anything British. I’d look past it if the ROI was a free and independent country like it used to be, but it’s not, it’s just another German state run by liberals and they’re ruining it in my opinion. So they’d be happy to be run by Germany as long as it gives them the right to stick the fingers up to GB. And some of the stuff the British government did was unacceptable. The DUP and UKIP and TUV were brexit parties

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That’s exactly what they’re trying to do, united ireland by default. It’s too engrained over here for nationalists to hate anything British. I’d look past it if the ROI was a free and independent country like it used to be, but it’s not, it’s just another German state run by liberals and they’re ruining it in my opinion. So they’d be happy to be run by Germany as long as it gives them the right to stick the fingers up to GB. And some of the stuff the British government did was unacceptable. The DUP and UKIP and TUV were brexit parties

Len this is the unionists last ditch attempt to make the division between north and south as large as possible because they always knew the border poll was coming and brexit has just highlighted that and is going to bring it forward. 

Few years time the UK will have it's own space port for satellite launches, giving the UK a true end to end tier-1 space industry!

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/orbex-to-launch-swiss-astrocast-sa-nanosatellites-from-uk-spaceport/

So much potential for UK industry! The future is bright!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 5