• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

All politicians are the same, in it for themselves an there interests, shoot the lot of them, an reduce goverment to a minimum, take back back control of the country an the banks.

Theres a state in usa, chris might know, who has fobbed of the feds an its the peoples bank for the people eh, something like that, i dont think the feds are happy but f**k em.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Arry said:

Whats the point of the first vote if they what a second or shall we have the best of three or the best of five. The vote been done and there should be no talk of remain. The MP's are there to represent the people and democratically we vote out, now they get pay a good wage to up hold the will of the people. So why the feck after two years are they still talking about it for, because 80% of MP's don't want to leave. They are hell bent on doing any thing to trip leave up, stick every stick in the spokes of the wheel. If they had accepted the vote that they all should had done and worked hard and pulled together it would be all done and dusted by now.

They are all bloody traitors of the people IMO.

Cheers Arry

Why are you frightened of a second vote when the actual deal on offer is available to allow  an informed choice this time??

If on making an informed choice people change their minds how can they be being betrayed when a majority vote to remain??that would then be the will of the people would it not??

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If allowing people to have an informed choice is bigoted I'm in?‍♂️

LOL, that cartoon had nothing to do with 'informed choice'. It's as bigoted in itself as it's caricature subject.

The whole country was given a choice. Being informed is the responsibility of the electorate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

how can they be being betrayed when a majority vote to remain??that would then be the will of the people would it not??

Because the will of the people,the majority voted OUT no second votes,no best of three,one vote in or out and the majority said OUT.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Because the will of the people,the majority voted OUT no second votes,no best of three,one vote in or out and the majority said OUT.

So people can't change their mind when they have more information on a subject?????? you must live in a very narrow world. Personally i find that i often change opinion as I become better informed on a subject.......

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL, that cartoon had nothing to do with 'informed choice'. It's as bigoted in itself as it's caricature subject.

The whole country was given a choice. Being informed is the responsibility of the electorate.

And they are becoming more informed are they not?

We now have some options to inform a decision do we not??????

Previously we did not have this information, do you not believe in the possibility of opinions changing when one has more information on which to base those opinions?

Edited by sandymere
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

And they are becoming more informed are they not? We now have some options to inform a decision do we not??????

Previously we did not have this information did we??  Do you not believe in the possibility of opinions changing when one has more information on which to base those opinions.

I take it your avoidance of my opening comment is acceptance that the cartoon was hypocritical in it's message of bigotry.

People are forever being exposed to more information. Why do we not continually have referendums on constitutional matters? Why is there only talk of second referendums when the result goes the 'wrong' way? Would you support continual referendums on EU membership for ever, as we become more informed, no matter if we continued to vote 'remain'? I suspect not which is a double standard. Otherwise what's the criteria for a referendum?

Yes the people should have the ability to change their minds. That comes in the form of normal representative democracy at GE time. The same way we got the first referendum. We weren't given it because "we had become more informed about the EU". To accept referendums all the time "because the people might have changed their minds" makes a mockery of representative democracy imo.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

So people can't change their mind when they have more information on a subject?????? 

I tried to tell Camelot that last Saturday after I watched the draw on TV sadly they refused to allow me to try again :whistling:

The british people will decide our future in Europe though an in-out referendum,we voted out,easy enough to understand ;) One vote,not multiple till remain get the decision they want :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1