• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No chance of winning a border poll , too many on a good thing (benefits) to fcuk that over, they might have to actually go to work. 

We’ll see how it goes len ?. But if the dup throws the farming community under the bus and gets its hard border sending Ireland back 30 years its going to be a very tight run thing. The dup are in the commons talking like they speak for everyone in the north but you and I know nothing could be further from the truth. 

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Think we’ve had enough of “ yes he’s murdered. His whole family but eu court of human rights means blah “ yes he’s a rapist but he can’t be deported blah “ yes he hates U.K. and wants to destroy everyone in the west but the eu courts means you must pay for him all his poncing family and pay for all his kids the span the freeloading globe  ??? 

Getting rid of the ECJ was my top reason for voting Brexit. Hope to fcuk there's a list going back 40 odd years with the names of individuals and their families that are going to get deported on the day we leave. ?

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

We’ll see how it goes len ?. But if the dup throws the farming community under the bus and gets its hard border sending Ireland back 30 years its going to be a very tight run thing. The dup are in the commons talking like they speak for everyone in the north but you and I know nothing could be further from the truth. 

The farmers have only themselves to blame as they have become dependant on hand outs from Brussels to live as they do, if you or i don’t go to work we don’t get paid so why should they? They should be more independent and start earning they’re wages again by producing and selling they’re goods to the home nations. Same for the fishermen too, and get our own industries up and going and our own people’s back to work and having pride in the place they call home.

• Like 2
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

The farmers have only themselves to blame as they have become dependant on hand outs from Brussels to live as they do, if you or i don’t go to work we don’t get paid so why should they? They should be more independent and start earning they’re wages again by producing and selling they’re goods to the home nations. Same for the fishermen too, and get our own industries up and going and our own people’s back to work and having pride in the place they call home.

Can't argue with any of that ?

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Subsidies started during the last world war len and have been going ever since and didn’t the British government give reassurances that there would still be subsidies after they leave. In saying all that the one good thing that would come out of it all would be less bastrad sheep.

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Subsidies started during the last world war len and have been going ever since and didn’t the British government give reassurances that there would still be subsidies after they leave. In saying all that the one good thing that would come out of it all would be less bastrad sheep.

But why give them subs?? I don’t get them and I work my ass off, then our farmers need to change their ways and produce that makes profit and doesn’t cost us the earth either, and stop being lazy and doing the bare minimum just to qualify for hand outs

18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But why give them subs?? I don’t get them and I work my ass off, then our farmers need to change their ways and produce that makes profit and doesn’t cost us the earth either, and stop being lazy and doing the bare minimum just to qualify for hand outs

Try telling that to a farmer who would stand to lose tens of thousands a year on subsidies, have you ever met a farmer that didn’t cry poverty and tell you times are hard while he sits in his new 70 grand John Deere.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, liP said:

Can't argue with any of that ?

They can't farm  economically without subsidies.

No subsidy = More expensive British produced food?

what happens then?

have you any idea how much the spin-off industries attached to agricultural are worth to the British economy?

think  the machinery, fertillisers, processors,  salespeople, finance, engineering firms that piggyback on the back of the agricultural industry might  disagree with you. 

What happens the price of British butter when subsidies go?

Milk?

grain? 

Are a lot of farms in the U.K not tenant farmed? 

Subsidies are a pittance paid to producers to help with the costs of production, which are forgone when selling produce below cost. 

What happens when subsidies go?

think big picture......near far away.....outside the box......

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

They can't farm  economically without subsidies.

No subsidy = More expensive British produced food?

what happens then?

have you any idea how much the spin-off industries attached to agricultural are worth to the British economy?

think  the machinery, fertillisers, processors,  salespeople, finance, engineering firms that piggyback on the back of the agricultural industry might  disagree with you. 

What happens the price of British butter when subsidies go?

Milk?

grain? 

Are a lot of farms in the U.K not tenant farmed? 

Subsidies are a pittance paid to producers to help with the costs of production, which are forgone when selling produce below cost. 

What happens when subsidies go?

think big picture......near far away.....outside the box......

I hear what your saying Voon and I don't have the answers but after Brexit there will have to be a drawing in of the belt, so to speak. The long term unemployed, the type that don't want a job and rely on benefits to get by in life, they are the ones that need to be addressed and I hope they are addressed. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Try telling that to a farmer who would stand to lose tens of thousands a year on subsidies, have you ever met a farmer that didn’t cry poverty and tell you times are hard while he sits in his new 70 grand John Deere.

Exactly, and they just type into a gps and the tractor ploughs away itself

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

The eu have rejected Mays new deal, time to tell them to fck off we're out of here

She can't do that until the end of march due date. Until then she is going to have to keep kicking Brexit around in the long grass to waste time.  As the due date gets nearer all of the remainers will try every trick in the book to stop her.  I would have thought that internal pressure would be put on conservative remainders such as , toe the line and stop voting against the line or your out on your ear hole. Deselected !!. P45. Up the road.  Then bribe others and find any dirt on them that might help them find the true path.

Poor old Tusk looked well down and totally pissed off yesterday. his head was nearly on the ground.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dogmandont said:

The Irish PM is doing a better job at doing what’s right for Ireland than the British PM is doing for Britain.

Im going to have to disagree with you there mate, under that fruitcakes rule, abortion upto 9 months is totally legal in ireland, yes 9 months.

Didnt know it meself, thought it was upto 3 months for some harsh reasons, but 9 f***ing months, hes a total an utter stain on ireland.

• Like 2