20 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I don't think she will resign tbh in sick of this BS Brexit I don't trust any of them from all parties. 

Just concerned about Thier jobs and climbing up the career ladder.

I don't particularly like may but  she was on a hiding to nothing from the day she took that job. 

She was the lightening rod as none of the rest wanted the job until it was over.

Decietfull c**ts every last one of them! 

She was voted in  as a remainer and has tried her damnest to honour her beliefs she  f****d now but will get a job with the other  traitors of our country.i.e Bliar and scameron

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The confidence motion will be debated tomorrow evening, and May will win........

The DUP have said they will support her, and all today's Tory rebels will back her............they won't want to publicly sack their own leader, on live TV.

As for Brexit - 7uck knows ! I can't see how any single side can get their views accepted by the House..........are we shuffling inexorably towards BrexitRef2 ?? Or can the House, or the government, find a way to scrap the whole thing, and Remain ??

sadly that's about it in a nutshell , question is will the people step up the protests and things turn ugly like in france , cant see it been on a large scale to be honest 

• Like 1

I'm actually glad she got voted down. Her plan was about the worst outcome we could have had. The government will win the vote tomorrow just due to numbers so we won't be wasting time pissing about with a General Election. With a bit of luck they'll all continue voting down plans and whining while the countdown clock will continue to tick until March 29th and it won't matter who wants what then. We'll be out. 

No deal is better than a bad deal as some treacherous cow once said. 

Parliament, of both Houses, has a Remain majority, so I can't see any way 'no deal' can get through - even though that's exactly what I, and most other Leavers, actually voted for.

I'm sure that, as we speak, they're cooking up some way to scupper the whole thing - either via BrexitRef2 or withdrawing the withdrawal. All the need to come up with is the appropriate window dressing, spun together with a few choice buzz phrases. I'm not putting it past them !

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The confidence motion will be debated tomorrow evening, and May will win........

The DUP have said they will support her, and all today's Tory rebels will back her............they won't want to publicly sack their own leader, on live TV.

As for Brexit - 7uck knows ! I can't see how any single side can get their views accepted by the House..........are we shuffling inexorably towards BrexitRef2 ?? Or can the House, or the government, find a way to scrap the whole thing, and Remain ??

Why does any of that follow?

We are more likely heading back to the EU to tell them their deal stinks and the British will have non of it!  Either get real and talk sensibly or were off without a deal and YOU, (the EU) will be in a worse position than us!

I reckon that BrexitRef2 will be the chosen route, because it offers the Commons the simplest way to invoke their Remain majority.

The Electoral Reform Commission doesn't allow 3 way questions so, of "PMs deal (or its replacement)", "No deal" and "Stay in", the first 2 would split the Leave vote, so only one would be allowed........ take a wild guess which 2 would be on the agenda.........

Answers on a postcard to "Yes, we know that's what you wanted, but we think our opinion is more important than yours" competition c/o House of Commons, London.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Deker said:

Why does any of that follow?

We are more likely heading back to the EU to tell them their deal stinks and the British will have non of it!  Either get real and talk sensibly or were off without a deal and YOU, (the EU) will be in a worse position than us!

Because both Houses have a Remain majority, and a growing number who favour BrexitRef2 - there's already been several attempts to get 'no deal' out of the equation, and I have no doubt they will continue, until the right wording for a motion is stumbled upon ! I'm simply not underestimating a politicians willingness to brazenly backstab their own electorate !

22 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm actually glad she got voted down. Her plan was about the worst outcome we could have had. The government will win the vote tomorrow just due to numbers so we won't be wasting time pissing about with a General Election. With a bit of luck they'll all continue voting down plans and whining while the countdown clock will continue to tick until March 29th and it won't matter who wants what then. We'll be out. 

No deal is better than a bad deal as some treacherous cow once said. 

The problem is that she's deluded enough to believe what her plan was, and still is, a good one ! She's got until Monday to kid herself, and her dwindling crowd of self-serving sycophants that some other Muppetry-level daydream is just as good !

I'm with you - I want 'no deal'. Sadly, the noble House does not agree !

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

She should stand down and maybe a early general election 

you is fckd

i have two spare beds over here

if you need to escape 

bring quavers

Exactly how many quavers do you want and can I bring my dogs !

• Haha 3

No deal is the only way GB can get some respect on the world stage again, the best thing TM can do is go on tv and say the EU are not open for moving so we revert to wto on the 19th of March now get behind your country again, we tried (very badly on her behalf) to negotiate a deal and they have been exposed for whom they truly are, the 4th reich, now long live GB

• Like 3
13 hours ago, mackem said:

just been a polish guy on Sky being interviewed,cheeky f****r said if theres a second referendum he hopes the EU immigrants already living here get a vote also,I BET he does ?

We will take him. Polish always worked here. Swap with ya for a loyalist or a paki. I'd prefer to keep the paki.Neither any use but one can at least make a kebab. Polish came to work. Don't see much wrong with that.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jiggy said:

We will take him. Polish always worked here. Swap with ya for a loyalist or a paki. I'd prefer to keep the paki.Neither any use but one can at least make a kebab. Polish came to work. Don't see much wrong with that.

Swap him for Gerry kelly then