• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

These cnts don’t get it we

leaving that is the law no 2nd time no revote no bolax fk the Eu we getting no change from them the antinleavers are fkd and the alternatives don’t mean shit lol we watched ch 4 and mogg put the ch4 anti Brexit cnt firmly in his place 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, tandors said:

Exactly which is why no deal won't be an option. Will be remain or some half baked deal which is remain in all but remain.

We be leaving tonight puts the shits up the Eu they play the game with a trade deal or we off am sorry to say no deal is very much an option 

Edited by green lurchers

The Eu hav got the elections coming up the right sided meps are breathing heavy on them liberal   Crooks I pray the German dominated rulebook that the Eu goes by will crumble it’s plainly obvious Germany is in charge of Eu policy inc Brexit been very quite hasn’t mummy Merkel ???????? 

Edited by green lurchers

I don't think she will resign tbh in sick of this BS Brexit I don't trust any of them from all parties. 

Just concerned about Thier jobs and climbing up the career ladder.

I don't particularly like may but  she was on a hiding to nothing from the day she took that job. 

She was the lightening rod as none of the rest wanted the job until it was over.

Decietfull c**ts every last one of them! 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Does the mp who’s constituents voted 70 % to leave go back to them and say not much money in the tank for libraries schools public funding oh and we sort of in and out and by the way we giving 39 bill to the Eu fk me he or she got some explaining to do 

For the mps who go against the democratic will of the people need sacking as they’re working against the better of the uk and northern irelandNorthern Ireland

• Like 2

Its total deadlock and I cant see a way out , farage said tonight that he thinks there'll be a second vote 

just to note under mays deal tonight the end of free movement wasn't guaranteed , just on the table for later discussions 

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So what’s gonna happen noo?? 

The confidence motion will be debated tomorrow evening, and May will win........

The DUP have said they will support her, and all today's Tory rebels will back her............they won't want to publicly sack their own leader, on live TV.

As for Brexit - 7uck knows ! I can't see how any single side can get their views accepted by the House..........are we shuffling inexorably towards BrexitRef2 ?? Or can the House, or the government, find a way to scrap the whole thing, and Remain ??

• Like 1