Mrs May made a speech in a pottery factory just now - speaking in front of a pile of mugs.........write your own punchline !

She's determined to persist with her plan, adding that neither she nor the EU want to see the backstop come into force, and would only be temporary, if it did.

Which begs the question - why are they both persisting with it ?

Switzerland is outside the EU customs union, but has no hard borders with its 5 EU neighbours, while Turkey is IN the customs union and had a heavily policed border - borders and customs unions don't necessarily go hand in hand, it seems !

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

On 11/01/2019 at 18:04, scothunter said:

Lol before Brexit you all adored him 

Always thought the guy was a knob.

Reminds me of De niro over the pond he was an icon till he said he'd like to punch trump 

Never liked Clarkson. He never explained why he punched his small gay producer for not having his dinner ready, but strangely not the special forces bloke who pushed him into the icy sea. Now I like him even less.

Dominic grieve says a no deal Brexit would be national suicide lol but it’s ok for him to fk little rent boys lol well he would the spiney faced euro lover all the Tory’s who vote for May’s eu governing deal should be put infront of the wall  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Guy the liberal eu dream boat cntbox  gets dismantled by Reece the Brexit bad boy  

you've got to give it to mogg he's ace... why the fcuk that haggard old bat is still in charge is beyond me:censored:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, si brown said:

you've got to give it to mogg he's ace... why the fcuk that haggard old bat is still in charge is beyond me:censored:

He is a true Brit says it how it is and ain’t shy in letting the eu and ther rulebook know it s nothing but a pile of liberal bolax 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Guy , Donald , Jon Claude hav expressed ther honesty and would like to realy help the U.K. have a fare and honerable exit and will do ther best in helping the U.K. and T , May and the democracy of the British voters 

283EB526-0FC0-447D-95DB-A1214286F50D.gif

haha... when I watched the vid you put up of mogg I started laughing every time I heard that bell, could picture that mad cartel bloke from breaking bad 

in the corner TioSalamanca.jpg.38db0ca9c99c0da10a68cc1f9e399243.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They are squabbling like a bunch of kids....Would the honourable member.....whats "Honourable" about any of them,they need to drop that antiquated speech and act like adults,concentrate on the job in hand,whats best for us,the people,not whats best for them.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

They are squabbling like a bunch of kids....Would the honourable member.....whats "Honourable" about any of them,they need to drop that antiquated speech and act like adults,concentrate on the job in hand,whats best for us,the people,not whats best for them.

Wholey agree vote for wat they got voted to do and by the way James O’Brien LBC wat a wankkkkker remoaning bellend gonna be some hell if the voters don’t get wat they voted for any other excuse is just that a remaining excuse 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1