• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BGD said:

You mean like May had before she decided to call an election and proceeded to totally feck up the campaign?

Yes. And? She thought she could increase her majority. She was wrong wasn't she. 

Not as bad a mistake as putting abbot in charge of immigration is it you daft cnut. 

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yes. And? She thought she could increase her majority. She was wrong wasn't she. 

Not as bad a mistake as putting abbot in charge of immigration is it you daft cnut. 

So the situation the Tories find themselves in now is May's fault then. Glad we cleared that up :thumbs:

Well considering Labour gained seats and removed the Tories majority with Abbott as Home Sec but May lost her party's majority and utterly fecked the chances of us having a good brexit I'd say calling the election was the bigger mistake ;)

No good cowering to these cnts shaking hands and drinking tea trying to broker a new deal they got the upper hand from the off , better to start as u mean to go on don’t fanny about “ juniker no deal cntbox “ Verhofstadt you scruffy liberal cnt no deal tusk you maggot get fkd poke your deal then a few lefts n rights save the uppercut for Merkel walk out no deal Jesus it ain’t hard is it 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'll never be able to see this frontpage without pissing myself.

Pissed away the only majority the Tories have managed to scrape together in a generarion because she started to believe her own hype :laugh:Now that's what I call a daft c**t!

C9ugPXbXgAAXN2E.jpg

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Are you trying to score political points whilst the country goes to the dogs well done numty bo**ocks. Just like labour putting their party before the country trecharous lot. 

Yeah you're right, I should be marching into Westminster and sorting all this out instead of discussing it in a lighthearted way on an internet forum. Shame on me! :laugh:

Strong rumours that the threshold of 48 letters of no confidence in May have gone in...

Is everyone excited for Prime Minister Sajid Javid?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

So the situation the Tories find themselves in now is May's fault then. Glad we cleared that up :thumbs:

Well considering Labour gained seats and removed the Tories majority with Abbott as Home Sec but May lost her party's majority and utterly fecked the chances of us having a good brexit I'd say calling the election was the bigger mistake ;)

Labour put Diane on the sick during the elections because they no what a liability she is fool ?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You know what I'd take Javid short term than Corbyn any term?

Don't worry max it'll only be Javid until the next GE then Corbyn will take over and all those Labour policies you agree with will be implemented :thumbs:

Glad to see you're excited for our first Pakistani Muslim PM though, very progressive of you!

• Haha 2
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

I wonder how our enemies are seeing this mess and spineless parasites in government and thinking now could be time for a take over?

The so called leaders may be spineless parasites but our military are still the best in the world ........

• Like 7

For a once in my life I don't support any of them from all sides of the house.

There all self serving c**ts and ALL are using this nation and the current turmoil to consolidate power.

Haven't even got the loyalty to this nation to say "look let's ALL come together for the sake of the British nation".

No matter what she did they were always going to say the opposite.

I don't particularly blame may tbh it was always going to end up this way.

She should have walked away month's ago and told the opportunist snakes in the Tory party get a deal.

But there not fooling me and I suspect a lot on here that the true fact was they didn't want the job back then. Rather wait till the inevitable mess then stab her in the back and climb into her job get the same deal or worse and Blame her.

They all want shooting

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2