• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, walshie said:

For over 2 years now all we've heard is guesses at what so-and-so may do and if so, guesses at what the consequences of that may or may not be. I'd rule out the chances of a 2nd referendum. Apart from shitting on the idea of democracy, when would it ever end? If the result was the same, would the remainers accept it? Likewise vice-versa. We could have another referendum every couple of years and it wouldn't matter what the result was.

I am sick to the back teeth of having the radio and papers bleating on with their theories day in day out. 

Time to put up or shut up.

Did,nt the Irish get 5 referendums until they came up with the answer the eu wanted, it's a standard tactic, frustrate and piss everyone off, spend a couple of years spreading fear and making the offer look more attractive then give the idiots another vote, the eu is undemocratic and impossible to negotiate with, think the Greeks found that out the hard way ?

• Like 6
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm guessing all the 'may is a traitor' and 'there will be a civil war' posters from here are all in London doing their bit today? 

I went to Cornwall

Had a great time with the family....time to get selfish unfortunately,

riots, protests, voting, ballots, politicians, EU, Macron, May, Cornyn....couldn't give a f**k anymore...

We voted...they wriggled out of it...and they will forever...

I hope I'm.wrong...but I.doubt it..

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I went to Cornwall

Had a great time with the family....time to get selfish unfortunately,

riots, protests, voting, ballots, politicians, EU, Macron, May, Cornyn....couldn't give a f**k anymore...

We voted...they wriggled out of it...and they will forever...

I hope I'm.wrong...but I.doubt it..

That’s your problem it’s all about you ???

• Haha 1