Amazes me how many deluded people their are in this country you really believe politicians.? Truth is they are only feathering their own nests, resignations will trickle in and as the required number is nearly reached then the flood gates will open,  that way they may still have a job when a new PM takes over.However reading the views of the anti brexit brigade on this site, i realise that a lot of british people have lost faith in their own ability to run their own country and are afraid to leave the purse strings of the EU. Shame on you, cowardice in the face of the enemy and france has been this countries natural enemy since the early 20 century. De gaulle proved that post war when he treated britain with his arrogance and ill mannered approach to the country that rescued him, when he came running with his tail between his legs after Merkels forebears came gunning for him. Keep arguing you wont change a thing the ex public school boys will have the last say.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

OK, critise may.....but who do you think should be in charge and what deal do you want? 

I want a true nationalist and a no deal... 

Problem is we as a nation won't vote for a nationalist and a no deal won't pass house of commons vote

If you slag off may then follow up with with what you think should happen (and what would pass the parliament society voted for) 

Edited by DIDO.1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

OK, critise may.....but who do you think should be in charge and what deal do you want? 

I want a true nationalist and a no deal... 

Problem is we as a nation won't vote for a nationalist and a no deal won't pass house of commons vote

If you slag off may then follow up with with what you think should happen (and what would pass the parliament society voted for) 

Tommy Robinson and no deal or snarling foster and no deal

• Haha 1

Can argue all day everyday , truth is brexits f+cked mays deal as poor as it is ,is probably the best option , Boris and Mog have failed , labour well we don't even want to go there, Farage just likes to stroke his ego , he could have been a lot more pro active at this difficult time 

Mays doing a grand tour … why its the mps she needs to persuade , honestly theve had years to sort this out and weve ended up with a mess

Its all very well blaming various people for the outcome, but in the end it is down to one person, May. You could argue that her civil servant cronies have played a large part in the shitstorm we have now.
At the end of the day she has led this "deal" from the begining. Only the other day she said this was the deal that she wanted right from the start of the negotiations.

Personally I am fed up being told that I was lied to, didnt know what I was voting for etc.
I knew EXACTLY what i voted for and that was to leave the EU. OUT entirley with no ties to the union.

I hope this deal does not get through parliment when they vote and we then end up leaving with no deal at all.
The 39 BILLION pounds of our money can then be invested in things that actually matter, like the NHS

• Like 5

All part of the eu loving tories plan  to push us into this” take the deal it is the only option “. Situation , we voted out not half in , she can tell us the public are bored blah blah well we not were still waiting for someone to tell the eu were leaving and to get fked and don’t tell us any different u unelected corrupt scumbags ?

How can you be bored after a couple of years, this fight started in the early 1940,s when Adolf started it with a bullets then his daughter has carried it on with lies and deception aided and abetted by other traitors like Blair, Cameron and may in this country and other globalist traitors from other members, it took the public several years to wake up and start the fight back but it ain't going to be over anytime soon, our own brexit is just the tip of the iceberg the rest of the eu is slowly waking up and starting there own fight backs which is why the eu are pushing for an army because in the years to come they no they will need one to oppress there own people, it's going to be a long and bumpy ride so dig in and remember why our forefathers gave there lives ✌️

• Like 3