4 hours ago, Malt said:

What's your opinion about the noises coming from the French and German leaderships regarding the formation of an EU army John?? One more step  down the road towards a United States of Europe.. They'd have gone down that route years ago if not for the UK's opposition to it because it would have undermined NATO and balance of power that has kept us all in a relative peace for so long.. 

I've no problem with an EU army.

Oh, and this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opt-outs_in_the_European_Union#Irish_protocol_on_the_Lisbon_Treaty

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Sarge1974 said:

You mean they won't allow us to have our cake and to eat it too? 

We could easily tell them that we are leaving with no deal but we won't, that tells you right there who wants the other more.

No, that tells you what the politicians representing the public think we want, or what THEY want

28 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Brilliant that, when someone comes to look at my car I'll tell them there and then I'm not selling it, I'll get rid of it in no time.

What T F has selling your car to do with it, I don’t give a toss if you sell it or not, or what you get for it,  I do however care how we leave the EU, it’s called negotiation, and that shouldn’t involve a starting point of giving too much away.

we never voted into the Eu, it wasn’t what we signed up for, we signed up for the common market, so why should we give all our rights and money away to leave something we never asked for ?

2 minutes ago, Rabid said:

What T F has selling your car to do with it, I don’t give a toss if you sell it or not, or what you get for it,  I do however care how we leave the EU, it’s called negotiation, and that shouldn’t involve a starting point of giving too much away.

we never voted into the Eu, it wasn’t what we signed up for, we signed up for the common market, so why should we give all our rights and money away to leave something we never asked for ?

Don't rise to it, he,s had three shandy,s and his mum has said he can stay up late because he,s done all his homework and done seven dry nights on the trot ??

• Haha 2
Just now, Sarge1974 said:

Your idiotic idea that if we tell them no deal that the EU will come begging and pleading and give in to all our demands, quite amusing tbh.

And where exactly did I say any of that ? I’ve never once said they will come begging ? I’ve never once said the will give in to anything, Stop trying to guess.

what I said was it is a negotiation and the best place to start is to make it clear that a ‘no deal’ is on the cards, not start by giving everything away.

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don't rise to it, he,s had three shandy,s and his mum has said he can stay up late because he,s done all his homework and done seven dry nights on the trot ??

In truth, I’m sick and tired of all the brexit bollocks, I just want it done and get the F out of it now, what will be will be, let’s get on with it and make of it what we can

Just now, Sarge1974 said:

You think there's been no talk of no deal? The EU is firmly in the drivers seat believe you me.

I agree it looks that way, but I don’t agree they should be in any driving seat, why exactly are we been dictated to on this ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Because they know they have the upper hand and we haven't got the minerals to walk away with no deal.

Yes, your right, and they know that and are playing on it, the sad thing for me is we’re not only letting it happen, we’re encouraging it by letting a remainer negotiate for us, I think the time has come to get someone in no10 that has a spine, and will push for what we voted/want, do we have such a person eligible for the job..............