The referendum was called because the remoaners thought they would win hands down.

Without more choices on the ballot paper we were bound to end up where we are now.

Everyone had their own reasons but which ones were for the good of the country and my children's children and which ones were for their own agendas?

A poll of criteria questions would have resulted in the right questions being on the ballot paper.

Most of us voted to get our country back and be a great country again. Let's look at the rest:

Those with business agenda.

Those with property in Europe

Youngsters who just want to gallivant around Europe in their gap year. Vince cable said if there was a second referendum he wanted more youngsters voting for this reason.

politicians with own agendas or party loyalty etc.

None of these have our country or our future at heart and if we take them out of the vote the leave voters will always win hands down.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

the eu need us more than we need them which is why they are making it so difficult for us to leave

God I love brexit. It's free entertainment that just keeps giving & giving.

People that believe the above quote are in for a fair hard lesson.

No one in the EU is making it hard for the UK to leave the EU, end of March ye're out. 

7 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

God I love brexit. It's free entertainment that just keeps giving & giving.

People that believe the above quote are in for a fair hard lesson.

No one in the EU is making it hard for the UK to leave the EU, end of March ye're out. 

I’m afraid the eu have been making it very hard

to be fair we took the wrong tack

we have nothing to negotiate with really

just pull the plug

Auf wiedersehen  bitches

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

I’m afraid the eu have been making it very hard

The EU is like a club, members have benefits, third countries are outside of all of that and don't share the same benefits as full members. In essence this is what the UK has voted to become. No different than any other third country - before they agreed trade deal (which is entirely different from the Withdrawal Agreement the UK & EU are negotiating now).

I've seen no comment from anyone that matters in power that the UK cannot leave the EU. Quite the contrary, that they see it as regrettable but they accept the decision. They have even said the UK can apply for membership again in the future.

It's like a lad who's a member of a shooting range, says f**k this I don't like the clubs policies I'm out. But turns up with his gear the next Saturday expecting to be able use the facilities like people who are members.

It's entirely unrealistic, it is my view the public in Britain have been sold a pile of lies and unfortunately it is only a period outside the EU that will allow this to be realised.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JohnGalway said:

The EU is like a club, members have benefits, third countries are outside of all of that and don't share the same benefits as full members. In essence this is what the UK has voted to become. No different than any other third country - before they agreed trade deal (which is entirely different from the Withdrawal Agreement the UK & EU are negotiating now).

I've seen no comment from anyone that matters in power that the UK cannot leave the EU. Quite the contrary, that they see it as regrettable but they accept the decision. They have even said the UK can apply for membership again in the future.

It's like a lad who's a member of a shooting range, says f**k this I don't like the clubs policies I'm out. But turns up with his gear the next Saturday expecting to be able use the facilities like people who are members.

It's entirely unrealistic, it is my view the public in Britain have been sold a pile of lies and unfortunately it is only a period outside the EU that will allow this to be realised.

The eu have consistently made it hard 

they’ve stifled negotiations 

been disingenuous about outcomes and tried to make us an example of what happens when members try to leave

what a great bunch of guys

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JohnGalway said:

The eu have consistently made it hard 

they’ve stifled negotiations 

been disingenuous about outcomes and tried to make us an example of what happens when members try to leave

what a great bunch of guys

John Galway the eu is ruining the roi as well and wasn’t long ago it was on its knees, your smugness is wearing thin, your country is also becoming over run with Middle East, Eastern Europe and feral  blacks, but your too busy laughing at Britain to even notice that the beautiful Republic of Ireland is turning into a shitehole all due to the 4th reich and its uncontrolled immigration and take over of Europe. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1