Just now, dogmandont said:

Because it will completely divide the nationalist and unionist communities again and at some stage there will be a vote on the very border your talking about ( border poll) and as a lot of nationalist people are happy enough with things as they are they won’t be if there is a hard border put in place and as the nationalist population is going to outgrow the unionist population there is a very real chance of that poll leading to a United ireland. 

A serious question dogmandont, what would you prefare? Being in the uk or being in the eu under Germany’s rule? As Ireland will never be independent and free as they have given all their say away to the nazi party running Brussels, the question of Ireland being free and independent is dead in the water now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

A serious question dogmandont, what would you prefare? Being in the uk or being in the eu under Germany’s rule? As Ireland will never be independent and free as they have given all their say away to the nazi party running Brussels, the question of Ireland being free and independent is dead in the water now

Honestly len id take a United ireland in the eu before a completely divided Ireland with a hard border, the uk is forever going to be tied to Brussels in one way or another and that’s a fact as wilf said it will be brexit in name only and if the uk crashes out with no deal the first thing they will do is go straight back into negotiations with the eu to get a trade deal and with that deal will come rules and regulations and so still being told what to do by Brussels and the cycle will continue. A question for you now len, what would of been so horribly wrong with Northern Ireland getting special status??

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Ain’t going to be no hard border in Northern Ireland because if there is it will eventually lead to a United ireland. That is a fact that most on the mainland do not understand or just don’t give a f**k about.

48 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I don't understand so why is that?

Neither do I. This border issue of no hard border has been stated by everyone  But no one has said why there can't be a hard border. All around the edges there are borders whether it is Russia or Algeria,  Turkey  or Albania.  All I  heard about was how bad it was going to be for the UK.  So we import Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi, Fiat ,Renault, Citroen to name but a few. And stuff like air flignts overfly the uk ect, ect and stuff to and from ireland comes via uk ports. So how would Europe and or ireland cope if the uk said go around us? The UK gov should explain what is going on and what they are agreeing in our name. Or is it nust going to be another fudge of politic spoke. A mish mash of nonsense. Personally I do t think that anyone really knows

On 14/11/2018 at 21:15, trigger2 said:

I’ve just read that the cabinet have agreed with mays divorce deal, It makes me wonder what’s been agreed as a lot of her cabinate are pro remain at heart.

Don't forget she chose the cabinet because they are yes men. Now she's got to get it approved by the non arse-lickers.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think with the right leadership and politicians backing that leader up Brexit could of been Great for GB

Iv just a horrible feeling they don't want it to work as they don't want out of the gravy train so will broker a shit deal to say to the vote Ing public We told you so and there will be another referendum in 5-10 years time ??????

If we get out and they call another referendum do you think we would have to lose our pound to get back in. We’ve been lucky to keep our own currency unlike others who have had to have the euro.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

If we get out and they call another referendum do you think we would have to lose our pound to get back in. We’ve been lucky to keep our own currency unlike others who have had to have the euro.

if we leave then vote to go back in , then it is so by there rules including schlengan (sp) 

Ofc they were going to f**k us. They had to send a message to anyone else wanting to leave.

In fairness she did the best she could. Gonna cost her the the pm job but I think she be f***ing glad .

You got the Irish getting thinking they have the upper hand then that c**t sturgeon who was always going to say no despite whatever deal she brought to the table. 

It's been a huge f***ing shambles and lots of different folk using it to push Thier own agenda. Caring not one jot about the UK or how it's going to affect the British people.

Once again it's the ordinary people who will bare the brunt.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Honestly len id take a United ireland in the eu before a completely divided Ireland with a hard border, the uk is forever going to be tied to Brussels in one way or another and that’s a fact as wilf said it will be brexit in name only and if the uk crashes out with no deal the first thing they will do is go straight back into negotiations with the eu to get a trade deal and with that deal will come rules and regulations and so still being told what to do by Brussels and the cycle will continue. A question for you now len, what would of been so horribly wrong with Northern Ireland getting special status??

The reasons I voted leave was because of uncontrolled immigration mainly from the 3rd world as it’s already showing that it’s a total failure, and accountability as if we didn’t leave then Germany would have taken full control and nobody but another war in Europe would have changes that, we’ve already had that 2 times before in Europe the last one being hitler, and also for getting the nhs, schools etc back on track and stop them being used and abused by foreign parasites as you cannot deny we’ve been swamped and will continue to do so once we’re out of Eu as Northern Ireland will become the new Calais as free movement gets them to the ROI and getting the uk up and working again 

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

if we leave then vote to go back in , then it is so by there rules including schlengan (sp) 

Personally I think that may be a deterrent having to lose the pound. How we got away with joining and keeping it in the first place I don’t know. We would be f***ing mad giving the pound up just to re join the EU IMO.

To be fair to Teresa may and the government...... 

Yes leave won, but only just and it's split the country not just in half but in half a dozen directions. The government doesn't really have a majority and is held together by mps that have totally different views. Any bill needs to get through the house......and half the house wants brexit to fail, half the house wants the government to fail, and another half wants their own idea of brexit to succeed or they will throw a hissy fit...... 

......and that's at least three half's! ? 

It OK wishing for a hard liner brexit leader but that wouldn't get through the various votes.....and with all honesty that's not what the country wants... 

It really has been the hardest job in the world. We sent someone to negotiate on our behalf while giving them no back up and no support from any angle. Yes I get not many people support may, but equally whoever we sent would have had zero support. 

Destroy may and we get corbyn. He's laughing his tits off! 

Let's just get something through so Labour can't fix it that we have to vote again. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Malt said:

So where do you guys think we're going to end up? General election, another referendum, etc? 

it might mate , but still think even with another vote , we still leave, unless few people turn to Labour  and follow that toss-pot 

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The so called House should carry out the will of the Majority.

Thats called a democracy.

If the Dont democracy is dead and buried in modern day Great Britain.

And that will only lead one way long term.

It will mate as is the big plan total state domination, they can manipulate the sheep so easily and this will be proof, the plan is so transparent it's laughable but the majority will all go along with it, f**k it all up until the people are sick to death of it then offer them another referendum until you get the results you want, it was demonstrated quite clearly with Ireland so why change a winning formula ?

30 minutes ago, Malt said:

So where do you guys think we're going to end up? General election, another referendum, etc? 

My hunch is that the narrative is being engineered for a second referendum...will may last a week ,I'm not sure I'd like to think not. 

• Like 2