• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Don't think its got a chance , brexiteers don't want it remainers don't want it , labour will vote against it , there hoping to force a general election 

Noticed that David Davis has been quiet and I honestly believe he's best to replace May should there be a vote of no confidence 

• Like 2

The politico's didn't want Brexit and because they are so far removed from the populace they thought it would never happen hence why Cameron backed remain to the hilt and had to bail out when we voted to leave. If nothing else I hope this goes some way to showing those in power that they ignore the little man at their peril....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Surely that can't be true, why would any Prime Minister want to harm the UK and it's economy in any way? 

Not intentionally but the last person that had any experience negotiating a way out of Europe was shot in the eye at the Battle of Hastings. I think everyone is out of their depth here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Sarge1974 said:

Which makes the whole exercise completely pointless IMO, let's be honest here will we notice any difference either way? 

Again you won't know until you hand the keys back. Done right this could be spectacular for Britain but if you're going to keep electing the same people to do the same things and piss money into the same broken systems it could fail spectacularly too.

It showed balls to leave but you're in the position where you've got to do something with it.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

If I'm not mistaken we only had the referendum because Cameron made a balls up and promised one if the Conservatives won the 2015 election, he did not expect an outright victory at all and expected a coalition victory to end the talk of leaving the EU.

The alarm bells start ringing though when you see the obvious doubt and uncertainty surrounding the matter.

How is it a "balls up" giving the people a referendum.? Thats democracy,we should have more.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bob.243 said:

14906873_1153440254737455_248671918147181631_n[1].jpg

Just checking the plug security. If it's occupied, you can't be used and abused. Correct preparation = correct performance.  Junker, barnier and tusk have all tried and ended up bent off line. 

51 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think we have to have a hard border in Northern Ireland. I think there is a very serious issue regarding trade and free movement these are serious issues that require massive infrastructure changes probably government compulsory purchase around Dover folkestone. I really don't see a soft Brexit being worth leaving the EU I voted out because I wanted out but a compromise would lead me to vote remain. I don't see how the EU can have an input on our own borders and surely technology can play it's part to fast track Irish through check points etc.

Ain’t going to be no hard border in Northern Ireland because if there is it will eventually lead to a United ireland. That is a fact that most on the mainland do not understand or just don’t give a f**k about.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I don't understand so why is that?

Because it will completely divide the nationalist and unionist communities again and at some stage there will be a vote on the very border your talking about ( border poll) and as a lot of nationalist people are happy enough with things as they are they won’t be if there is a hard border put in place and as the nationalist population is going to outgrow the unionist population there is a very real chance of that poll leading to a United ireland.