Wheaton x greyhounds

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just as a matter of interest why are most of these first crosses so fecking light boned. and why is every dog with a dash of wheaten in it (alegedly) get called a wheaten cross. long gone but genuine

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Fred east said:

Just in general suit me better as a half cross as to half x as to half cross bull greys I'm going of the real bull crosses out imported pits in late 80s not the hybrid mastiff bull crosses about now most got no true pitbull blood in them just my opinion mate sure others will say different but got be right trial wheaten blood in them and the first crosses don't change holds just keep first hold and work it where game bred bull lurcher will change holds to get a better one as different types of style

What a complete load of bollox.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I thought it was a valid point you don't want them changing grip Willy nilly 

It was the fact he said all wheaten crosses don’t change grip which is bollox, and that bull crosses always do which is also bollox and I’ve seen enough of these one grip dogs on fox to know they are as useful as a chocolate fire guard, I want my dog to kill its fox not feckin wrestle with it. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

It was the fact he said all wheaten crosses don’t change grip which is bollox, and that bull crosses always do which is also bollox and I’ve seen enough of these one grip dogs on fox to know they are as useful as a chocolate fire guard, I want my dog to kill its fox not feckin wrestle with it. 

Ahh I see

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It was the fact he said all wheaten crosses don’t change grip which is bollox, and that bull crosses always do which is also bollox and I’ve seen enough of these one grip dogs on fox to know they are as useful as a chocolate fire guard, I want my dog to kill its fox not feckin wrestle with 

But you are a god of the dog world I kneel before you and your mighty wisdom o great one 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Fred east said:

But you are a god of the dog world I kneel before you and your mighty wisdom o great one 

And I can't vouch for all wheaten crosses just the ones I've owned and my own experience as wheatens were bred to take one hold and keep it to pass the trials hold changers were pts where pitdogs will change holds to purchase a better hold as they do in matches not rocket science both game breeds but very different types and foxes really arnt a match at 12 lbs to a 80lb bull cross hybrid are they a whippet will kill them so really your ignorence shows now go walk ya bull crosses in there huge I'm hard strong stuff collars in your sports direct sportswear and your tenner bag of on credit weed u boring jezza kyles finest benefit clown

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Fred east said:

And I can't vouch for all wheaten crosses just the ones I've owned and my own experience as wheatens were bred to take one hold and keep it to pass the trials hold changers were pts where pitdogs will change holds to purchase a better hold as they do in matches not rocket science both game breeds but very different types and foxes really arnt a match at 12 lbs to a 80lb bull cross hybrid are they a whippet will kill them so really your ignorence shows now go walk ya bull crosses in there huge I'm hard strong stuff collars in your sports direct sportswear and your tenner bag of on credit weed u boring jezza kyles finest benefit clown

never had wheaten x grey  Fred , so only going on whats lot of people have said on this type hybrid , that they can be very dog aggressive  more so than lot of pit x greys.  Now pit x greys i do know about having had this x before , and mine were not to bad with other dogs, funny thing ive had more probs with feckin collie xs  that will kick off with another dog . ok wont do the damage of pit x grey, but that stop the buggers me old dog Bryn 1x colli x grey , would never back down from any dog , even at 11 year old the old prat still the same lol. No just though t that dog like pit that bred  to fight , that there xs are  not to bad with other dogs , and wheaten  bred as  brock earth dog  the wheaten xs are more up for it, this is more the 1xs dogs with good lump of wheaten in the mix .  just a though fred thats all mate.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bird said:

never had wheaten x grey  Fred , so only going on whats lot of people have said on this type hybrid , that they can be very dog aggressive  more so than lot of pit x greys.  Now pit x greys i do know about having had this x before , and mine were not to bad with other dogs, funny thing ive had more probs with feckin collie xs  that will kick off with another dog . ok wont do the damage of pit x grey, but that stop the buggers me old dog Bryn 1x colli x grey , would never back down from any dog , even at 11 year old the old prat still the same lol. No just though t that dog like pit that bred  to fight , that there xs are  not to bad with other dogs , and wheaten  bred as  brock earth dog  the wheaten xs are more up for it, this is more the 1xs dogs with good lump of wheaten in the mix .  just a though fred thats all mate.

O wheatens are seriouse for killing dogs they have to be muzzeled as rule no warnings with them and will have you if decide there stone mad dogs the wheaten x greys some are fine a keep two bitches together they never had a crossed word or fight with any dog but had one years ago was unreal would grab any dog and make a mess had be worked solo even bitches he'd shake in sight most bull crosses I've had havnt been bad around for fighting as a rule and yes people under estimate collie and there crosses walk through a farm yard past a working collies kennel they will have you no messing haha

• Like 1