Young beddy learning her job ....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young pup has started methodically checking warrens with a nice solid mark when she finds .....  

With me on the job mate I just had the pup out on it’s own for a bit of training ..... 

?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, shaaark said:

Nice, so you have two beddy/whippets? You intend lamping them, or just predominantly daytime/ferreting etc?

This is all work to me mate and I have a thermal/rifle set up that is far more effective at clearing any field of rabbits than any dog so in all honesty I will probably never lamp a dog again .......

• Like 1
4 hours ago, socks said:

This is all work to me mate and I have a thermal/rifle set up that is far more effective at clearing any field of rabbits than any dog so in all honesty I will probably never lamp a dog again .......

If its "all work to me" then gas/shoot the rabbits and own no dog. 

Personally I like working dogs so lamp for fun?

• Like 1

A couple of points for you sandy 

1. What the f**k has it got to do with you how I run my business. 

2. Shooting with a thermal is far more effective than running a dog. 

3. My dogs work hard day in day out the last thing they want to do is go running down a lamp at night when they could be resting. 

4. You obviously have no idea about the current legislation surrounding gassing and the use of phostoxin otherwise you wouldn’t have made such a ridiculous statement .

do yourself and me a favour and block me that way you will stop yourself from constantly putting up negative comments against my posts .......

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Do you still have any from this litter Ken?

DSCN0929.JPG

DSCN0930.JPG

DSCN0937.JPG

No mate I kept cloud back but she didn’t suite me and my work so she when to astanly from the site who is very happy with her ....

2 hours ago, socks said:

A couple of points for you sandy 

1. What the f**k has it got to do with you how I run my business. 

2. Shooting with a thermal is far more effective than running a dog. 

3. My dogs work hard day in day out the last thing they want to do is go running down a lamp at night when they could be resting. 

4. You obviously have no idea about the current legislation surrounding gassing and the use of phostoxin otherwise you wouldn’t have made such a ridiculous statement .

do yourself and me a favour and block me that way you will stop yourself from constantly putting up negative comments against my posts .......

Yeah you tell him he also said your tattoo s looked thuggish