Young beddy learning her job ....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young pup has started methodically checking warrens with a nice solid mark when she finds .....  

With me on the job mate I just had the pup out on it’s own for a bit of training ..... 

?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What age is she now socks i have seen a few beddy crosses start of just like her similar in marking to should be a handy addition how's the busher coming on 

She is just 5 months this week mate ... the bushes didn’t make the grade mate ... afraid of her own shadow and wouldn’t work cotton wool let alone cover lol ......

• Thanks 1

lovely pup & good video. my first cross marked her first set at around 6 months marking seems to come naturally to this cross. I heard you say good girl some have commented that can lead to false marking. think it's load of shxxt myself I have always praised a dog marking and never had a problem. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, fred90 said:

lovely pup & good video. my first cross marked her first set at around 6 months marking seems to come naturally to this cross. I heard you say good girl some have commented that can lead to false marking. think it's load of shxxt myself I have always praised a dog marking and never had a problem. 

If you don’t tell the dog when it’s done something right how’s it meant to learn ??? I agree with you people talk shit .....,

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Nice she is. Very racy and fast looking. Seen her brother the other day lovely animal very strong.

Believe it or not mate that bitch weight 60 pounds ... she is a fair lump but can run like the wind ......