Rare documentary Brian plummer

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was what he was.  Remember his family read what people say on sites like this. His son being a hunting man.  I was always told never to speak ill of the dead. Yet so many authors need to

I suffer with depression myself, and it is a bitch to deal with on many days. Sometimes even getting out of bed to face the world is more than hard work. Not going to go into it too much, as there are

Yea he told a tall tale and maybe dramatised the truth,but let's be honest I haven't read a book that wasn't. Say what you like he lived the way he wanted and I suspect like me as a kid most got

Posted Images

On 17 November 2018 at 10:14, mackem said:

Didn't he have dissection classes,letting some of his students dissect old greyhounds?

When I was in the university vetanary department last year they had a greyhound that had been sliced across its width from tip of its nose to tip of its tail in roughly 10mm slices and it was set in a glass tank with a gap between each slice so you could see the full workings of its inside, was well smart I,ll take some pics if I get an invite back 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

When I was in the university vetanary department last year they had a greyhound that had been sliced across its width from tip of its nose to tip of its tail in roughly 10mm slices and it was set in a glass tank with a gap between each slice so you could see the full workings of its inside, was well smart I,ll take some pics if I get an invite back 

Like them slices of luncheon meat with the boiled egg in the middle.???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yup,seen similar in different von Hagen exhibitions with humans,dogs,he even did an elephant in plastinate,he had a permanent exhibition open in London just recently I believe,if you get the chance check it out.