Rare documentary Brian plummer

He was what he was. 

Remember his family read what people say on sites like this. His son being a hunting man. 

I was always told never to speak ill of the dead. Yet so many authors need to repeat stories about him that they picked up from hearsay. 

Iv read articles and books from genuine good terriermen that have done more harm than plummer ever did. 

Iv followed the bullfights and started off reading hemingway. Today any bullfight author needs to add criticism of hemingway, analising everyword he wrote. Hemingway and plummer did live lives we can only dream of....but.....they were writers of prose fiction.....based on truth and based on their interpretation. 

Plummer did fire young lads imagination, that's a good thing. Most books are a romantic interpretation of the truth, that's life. 

I think he was a decent bloke. A small time adventurer. 

Come back with your criticism when you have inspired as many people as he did. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 14

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was what he was.  Remember his family read what people say on sites like this. His son being a hunting man.  I was always told never to speak ill of the dead. Yet so many authors need to

I suffer with depression myself, and it is a bitch to deal with on many days. Sometimes even getting out of bed to face the world is more than hard work. Not going to go into it too much, as there are

Yea he told a tall tale and maybe dramatised the truth,but let's be honest I haven't read a book that wasn't. Say what you like he lived the way he wanted and I suspect like me as a kid most got

Posted Images

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Inspire people to what, go out and kill stuff, we're all entitled to our opinions mate, you think he was a decent bloke you're entitled to that opinion, I dont like liars or grasses so my opinion will differ from yours, and as for plummer living a life we can only dream of...lol

He was what he was. 

I collect hunting books. 

Send me one of yours

??

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

What was it he called genuine terriermen, earring wearing, tattooed, knuckle dragging neanderthals who talk well hard out of the side of their mouths, he got me down to a tee..???

Fckin hell pal.....i know who you are now ??